Can't Wait!

I can't wait to get my hands on, those Lemon Skunk Seeds. $50.00 Bucks! :peace: I'm obsessed with this strain, it is a cross of Citrus Skunk x Skunk #1. :sly: I've been doing some homework, and I found out that in some cases the Lemon Skunk Plant only grow a couple of feet, instead of 3. :sly: If you ask me thats good for a Sea of Green. Especially In a closet space. Nice and Compact. :bleh: The yield of the plant impresses me too. :) I hear that it can yield from 4-8oz per plant. ;) If I Had about nine in Veggie mode, and nine in flowering mode, I'd be set during harvest. :sly: Maybe I'll luck up on some females. :twitchsmile: Then I can clone from that mother plant, and have all females, in my crop. :)

So do you work for or are affiliated with Urban Organix? just wondering why you're promoting them in your sig that's all, maybe I'm out of place for saying this but it seems a bit suss :sly:

In regards to Lemon Skunk I've never heard of that before and its not in the Overgrow strainguide or the Cannabible or The Big Book Of Buds, but there are several lemon and citrus flavoured strains going around and I doubt that any of them will be disappointing, and Skunk strains are proven winners so I'm sure Lemon Skunk would be at least better than average. Citrus is definately a nice smell and aftertaste for a strain to have :twitchsmile:. It still blows my mind how one plant is able to resemble so many aromas and flavours

:peace: thanks for clarifying :sly: (hope you can understand why i had to ask, :twitchsmile:) :sly:

Anyway i just noticed that youve posted Lemon Skunk as being a cross with Super Skunk ... I have had Super Skunk (the original Sensi version which they have the name Super Skunk as a Registered Trademark - and it comes in very classy packaging btw!), and it has a strange fruitiness to it (nothing skunky at all strangely enough), and is backed up by a nice heavy stone - pretty decent potency on that one, so I'm sure you'll get some good results from your Lemon Skunk -- keep us up to date with a grow diary. :bleh:

Cheers

hope your not gunna get the seeds sent straight to you address you gunna grow at(ie:you parents place) as a few people have been busted that way on this site latley.

urban organix is WAY WAY over priced btw just look at there kc brains stock $55 us and at most other sites it bout $20us

but they do have some interesting canadian strains.

just be careful where you get em sent ok or you will be getting a knock on the door from the boys in blue ok