Is weed butter or milk better

I have about a quarter or half oz of trim sitting there so I thought id do some baking

I know its not a lot to cook with so would it be better to do it in butter or milk. ive only done oil successfully before... i usually underestimate the amount to put in and ive never made food with trim before

what do you guys think

im considering pancakes or... anything else unusual...

peace

The reason people make cannabutter instead of just using butter + chopped cannabis seperately is because the fats in the butter absorbs the cannabinoids, and we all know how well humans absorb fat! Eating cannabis as-is isn't very effective because the cannabinoids are still locked up in glands, they're not 'ready-to-eat' as far as your stomach sees it.

Butter has more fat than margarine, and both have more fat than milk. If you use milk then use the whole-fat stuff. Check the fat content on the nutrition panel before you buy.

Alcohol also absorbs cannabinoids - leave a few buds in some vodka for a few days, shake gently each day, and voila - green dragon. Tastes like shit though.

Edited by NotDave

I can't drink too much milk before I get a stomach ache (lactose intolerance maybe). I can handle one milkshake or milo but that's it, so I'm not even sure if I'd be able to squeeze in enough cannabinoids to get a mild buzz before I got a stomach ache :twitchsmile:.

The full-cream milk in my fridge is only 3.6% fat, whereas the butter i used in my last batch has 82.2% fat. Margarine i think is <10%.

hey there

just make the butter lad it will be heaps better end product and will carry now of the good stiff than your milk will

and to find out how to use it have a look in the cookbook you will find heaps of good stuff in there

and for the amount of trim that you have i would only use 1/2 or 1 stick :twitchsmile:

cheerz :Dj:

my expierience as a cannakid and as a proffesional cook has learnd me that butter made with at a temperature of 45 Celcius is the best butter i ever made.(milk,,,,idunknow)

THC lets go at a far lower temperature then the boiling point(see vaporiser),,,so doesnt it go to waste round this temperature?? Or do other unwanted parts extract aswell??

another fact is that butter has more fat and fat takes on the THC.

Edited by dutchman