More political stupidity by Howards cowards !

Here's a gem from those dimwits known as the Federal coalition government :

Please don't misunderstand I am not defending amphetamines just pointing out stupidity and more ominously being told what we can and can't say yet again.

THE term "party drug" should be banned in Australia, Justice Minister Chris Ellison said, ahead of a crisis meeting on the drug ice.Federal, state and New Zealand ministers will all attend the forum in Sydney today focusing on the drug crystal methamphetamine hydrochloride, known commonly as ice.

The forum will discuss international trends in the use and trafficking of the drug and prevention and education options.

Senator Ellison said one thing that should be looked at was omitting names which made drugs sound attractive.

"One of the things I'd like to see outlawed in Australia is the use of the term 'party drugs' or 'recreational drugs' because we need to get through to young Australians that drugs are dangerous," Senator Ellison told Channel 9 today.

He said ice was only a very new drug but had proved to be extremely dangerous.

"It is one of the greatest challenges we face in the world of drugs and we shouldn't take our eye off the ball in relation to amphetamines generally, but ice is a pure form of that drug and it's a very dangerous drug," he said.

"This drug brings about very violent behaviour and that's where it differs from other drugs and makes it so dangerous."

Mmmm,drugs are bad ,m'kay

http://www.happyballs.com/Merchant4/imgs/balls/cartoons/small/southpark_antenna_toppers_Mr_Mackey_macky_mmkay_drugs_are_bad.jpg

Senator Ellison

I'm so sure that banning the term "party drug " will stop them being used and make them disappear :doh: ,just like magic :doh: I find it disturbing that some people think its ok to repress free speech.I additionally wonder whether he wants the term "fantasy:the date rape drug" which used to be "Rohypnol:the date rape drug" .This "fantasy:the date rape drug" term is used every time the Diane Brimble case is mentioned in the media,absolutely perverting justice at the inquest and any future trials,its an outrage.

Hello 1984 . :peace:

source

Edited by Jess Stone

"One of the things I'd like to see outlawed in Australia is the use of the term 'party drugs' or 'recreational drugs' because we need to get through to young Australians that drugs are dangerous," Senator Ellison told Channel 9 today.

hey i got an idea, why dont be outlaw dumb fucks in the Australian government?

they dont go to jail,

they dont get fined.

they just dont get to represent us "intelligent" people in parliment.

:doh:

:peace:

wow that is an amazing idea, while where at it lets rename all drugs, i got some good ones that can apply to any drugs; crap, pimple juice and horse seamen(sorry read about the horse fucking or whatever). Because i know i definatly wouldnt smoke weed if it was called one of thoes things.........fucking morons

Plus people take GBH, names clearly arnt a turn off

Edited by jojothepotfiend

:toke:

"Everyone would love it , if it had a cute name .. like ... Elf Grass!" - H.S.

But seriously ... :P

:toke:

and anyway ... They got it all mixed up , as I see it ...

The "Term" .. "Drug" .. (as "They" see it) .. Is what is misleading ... Who can dispute a good Party (unless ofc it's a politically motivated one) :toke: ..

Oh well ... I guess It's time for a Coffee , Cigarette and Codeine fix .. before a Beer , Benzol and Bed ... maybe a little sugar snack :toke:

They certainly aren't happy that it is so easy to grow/brew our own natural medicates B)

And why would they be , when they make so much money from the Dubious concoctions that are mass marketed as "medication" in this day and age ...

:sly:

Fuck them and their farcical economy regime .. :peace:

Doesn't take a whole half-wit to realize the lies ..

Lets see what happens .. :peace:

Budman :toke:

Hey we could call ma-ri-huana ~ locoweed~ senors and senoritas ,no wait they used that one in the 1930's !

I wish I could try the sort of weed that they smoke in "Reefer Madness" one toke cackling insanity,one toke makes white women have sex with anyone, even gasp!!! blackmen. :peace:

Edited by Jess Stone