Damage to my plants.

hi guys... just checked me plants and there are what looks like small flying ants sittin on top of the soil. leaves havent been touched, but there are a fair few sittin on the soil..also, for about 3 centimeters up the stem from the soil, looks like the stem has been eaten away. Plants look really healthy, but that part of the stem looks like somethins havin a good go at it. Any problem solvers for these 2 would be greatly appreciated.

post-6904-1165317427_thumb.jpg

hey there orion

would be good to get onto this issue asap as these little blighters lay there eggs into the soil and then there larvey hatch theye get onto your root system and begin either feeding on your roots or the nutrience in them cant remember which one but you may start seeing some nute diffs with ya plants if ya dont get it sorted soon

i have had these a few times

cheerz :Dj: