Help wiring up a fluro

pretty simple.. strip about 7-10mm of the ends of each wire on the plug.. I like to give thema little twist also... use plyers or knife.. be carefull not to cut any of the strands...

the brown wire is the active.. put that in the A slot.. or where the red wire is...

the blue wire is the nutral... put that where the N is...

the earth.. some use them some dont... if theres a spot for that in the middle or somewhere else that says E.. put it in there.. if not just put a connector on it... or cut it off flush so no copper is showing.. there should be a spot for it...

STAND BACK and turn it on.. lmao.. it should be ok.,. when you make the connections make sure theres no copper showing.. it needs to have plastic all the way upto the connector...

is that cord going to be long enough?? if not you can easily get a cheapo 1-3m extension cord and cut it of at the length you need.. or a little longer... id have it about 1.5-2m long... just incase you need to put it somewhere else...

Cheers dude :scratchin: That was too easy. I hooked up the earth anyways and no worries. The cord is a bit short though

I only bought the one light but tommorow i will buy another. So if i wanted to attach another light to the same power cord do i tap another active, nuetral and earth wire into the power cord and then attach those to the next light?

post-10535-1165046686_thumb.jpg