Would this work for a 06/07?

123abc

hey quick question...or questions..!! :yahoo: :)

lets say.. i put an order in for 10 seeds (hopefully arrival7-10 days max

Mid Dec- Arrival (if im lucky a local clone female :D )

and wanted to A) Seed em all in some soil/seed medium.. grow em out 24/0 under Fluro (both Grow/veg & Flower Combo Light till say 1 and half foot.. take a cutting from top of *suspected* females.. Hopefully 2 female so with cutting have 4 plants and set up an

Outdoor. Metal Wire (lined with Fine Shade Cloth.. 20 percent (or lower) cylnder form (maybe upto 1.2 meter high out of the ground).. with stick into some soil.. water cystals seasol and other soil mix.. and chucked em outside

.. what are expected outcomes.. when should i plant them outside?.. i understand i will have to root the clones.. so gives me a 2-4 week delay period..-- A.. will i be able to get a harvest this yr (07) when is the ideal time to put it outside for flowering? can i chuck it out earlier.. will the 20 percent shade cloth work well for keeping out.. PEST/Bugs and a visual help...

Any additions and ways to help a first time express indoor outdoor lesson to work.. i am in the most populas state in AU.. in the big smoke but not far reach from the Outer Greater (nearing dif area code cities.. closer to mountains than CBD)..

Will it work..if so. can i have the prophets readings.. any more questions u need answerd of me or instructions are welcomed ;)

your plan sounds pretty good to me, but i would do things a little differently like instead of starting the seeds under fluros, i would start them outdoors because the light cycle atm will keep them vegging and will save you some power :) you could also then use the fluros to root cuttings while the main plants are vegging outdoors and then you could even sex the cuttings under the fluros so you can weed out the males from the larger plants without them seeding up the females :)

i would also only use the wire around the plants without the shade cloth because it'll block alot of light ;) and given enough vege time to get to a decent size, ie. 1ft or more, they should be able to handle the pests and other problems really well with only the wire mesh as a precaution :D

anyways i wish you the best of luck with the grow and if you need any more help or anything, you are in the right place to get it so dont hesitate to ask even the newbiest of newb questions :yahoo:

reason i say the Shade cloth at say 20 percent is because the fine weave may also keep out insects?? and disguise a plant in a rural paddock

while it would keep alot of insects out, it wouldnt really disguise the plant in a rural paddock due to the drought :D come to think of it, having a healthy mj plant in a field of brown is gonna stick out regardless :yahoo:

Hi 123abc, I can think of a couple of things

*If your planning on putting your plant out at 1 1/2 foot it will be resistant to most pests by that stage but don't forget about cows, roo's, goats! etc eating your pride and joy.

*Instead of the shade cloth can you blend the plants in with some vegetation,... right in the middle of a big growth of lantana is always hard to spot, keeps the hooved animals out too.

*Are you familiar with preflowers? In early veg you should be able to spot a preflower or two at about node 5 or 6, might save you a bit of work and it's a handy skill to get good at

Will there be a drop in potency? imo no but you will get less smokable material.

How often you visit will depend on how much effort you put into digging your holes. If you want a lot of seed just let em go by themselves, 20 bucks will get you a good 10 pack of seeds, as a suggestion why not crack half and let them go without worrying about clones?

Get the right mix in a deep hole now while your seeds are sprouting and you will do ok