Pineapple Punch from The Flying Dutchmen

Greetings all.... :ack:

I have just ordered this strain & am wondering if any of the OS community has grown or is growing it ??

From what I have seen & read about it, {I haven't found a lot of info on it....yet.} it seems to be just what I want in a strain....I.E. Sativa dom. growth & high....I'm not worried about the yield or flowering time, I just want to grow some known genetics. I grew up in tropical Nth. Q.L.D & I really miss the sativa strains we used to see up there in the '70's & '80's. :peace: You can take the boy out the tropics.... LMAO :peace:

Any information on this strain will be gratefully accepted. B) Here's a pic....Don't it look yummy ?? :peace:

Thank you.

Peace & cones :ack:

Slayer

:peace:...ya man. it seems I may be the 1st on OS to grow this strain...LMAO !!

anyways, my seeds arrived today so I guess I'll just have to grow 'em & see how they turn out. I have seen Mandala Seeds' range....v. tasty looking I might add....not heard of afropips tho....some african sativas would be nice to have in my growing collection....I don't mind Durban at all considering I hate licorice.... :peace:....I wonder if Planet Skunk would get them in if I asked nicely ???....well, I think I have enough quality genetics to keep me busy & me & my friends in choice smoke 4 quite a while. I share my seeds with grower m8's who are still a bit paranoid about buying seeds online, that way I can always get a cutting back at a later date & my m8's have something new & different in their grow rooms.

thanks for the reply bufo. :peace:

:toke:

Slayer

Edited by HippySlayer

Hey cool HippySlayer, yes looks like you may be the first to do a report on it.

I was flicking through The Flying Dutchmans seed list the other day, didn't read up on the Pineapple Punch but was re reading about his Skunk and also the Durban Poison. I've always wondered what it's like as I don't like licorice taste either. Have you tried it indoors? Is the smoke any good? Sorry if this is off topic,... :peace:

Just on the sativa note too, I'm waiting for Nigerian 99 to turn up from afropips via Dr chronic, I'm hoping for good things from this, it's about the only C99 cross available that the vendor didn't want an arm and a leg for

ramblin now,... good luck with the seeds Slayer

hey bufo :peace: thanx man, i hope yours turn up soon as well....I know what you mean about the prices of some strains, man....I'd love to have some NL#5 X Haze or Jack Herer growin' out the back, but they are just out of my price range....well, atm anyways :doh: I have tried a Durban that a m8 had been growing outdoors in the Adelaide hills 4 about 15 yrs. or so. :toke: [until he had his last crop of it ripped off & he had no seeds left :peace: ] was smooth to smoke & the high was pleasantly euphoric with a slight trippy edge if yer a hog like me & smoke too much :peace: I have seen pics of indoor Poison on another forum, but sorry no idea how it goes grows indoors....outdoors it stays reasonably short (for a sativa)& fat with chunky solid buds. lol ....shouldn't be too bad indoors I would think....there's quite a few variations of Durban available, some of them I think were bred 4 indoors. :) can't wait for some big Pineapple colas like this 1.... :toke:

:doh:

Slayer

Yeah looks awesome, very plump calyx, was just reading up on it via Planet Sk.

A Real McCoy crossed Sk#1,... I am a Skunk#1 fan, just love the high, don't know much about Real McCoy? I thought it was the name of a breeder?

Sais also would make an excellent plant to cross with other trippy sativas,... sounds like it could be good value

Yeah, I reckon it's great value....I'm just glad to be growin' some known genetics :thumbsup: I also really like Sk#1, I know a guy who still grows an original S1 outdoors, lovely smoke....apparently the Real McCoy is a Hawaiian hybrid of some sort lol anyways got 6 seeds wet, will keep the rest 4 later :toke:

I'll probably take some cuttings later to share with some grower m8's, b/c I can't have a mother plant here I'll be able to get cuttings back at a later date :peace:

:peace:

Slayer