STINGRAY AIR COOLED REFLECTOR

Far from a informed point of view... :toke:

But it's looks as if the cooling benefits might not be worth it, due to possible loss in the reflective properties of the reflector. But then again, that may depend on how far up in the box section (right angled section) of the reflector the bulb is mounted.

But yeah, just my guess.

:smoke:

hey mate if ya worried about ya heat get some heat extraction i wouldnt worry about those lamp holders as it will keep ya lamp a degree or 2 lower but wont do anything for ya room temp as its not taking the heat out of ya room just blowing it around

you could hook up a 125mm of 150mm duct to that fan but still it will be sucking fuck all

a simple ceiling fan would do a better job i think

cheerz :Dj:

Hey that design really looks like it sucks big time.

The wings on it look to be nearly useless due to the bulb recess.

In saying that Don't give up on the cooled light shades as they do work I use a suck from directly above the bulb method and damm i get a hell of a lot of cut backs on the temp.

As soon as these clouds piss off ill do a temp check over 24 hrs with and without my bulb heat extraction and we will see what the benefits are.

but that one looks gay like a moonlighting security light fitting...