how much does a pound of mull cost where u come from?

cost of a pound of mull down your way  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well done bentbuddah,

my first x didnt quite turn out as expected well thats what you get for using a bush male. Too much variation for the average indoor grower next round ill try to force a fem to hermi for some fem seeds.

Never been to sa but can remember the early 90s when some dank.

compressed buds where comming from that state some of the best damp buds id ever seen, before growing my own.

dont go to sydney for your buds mate i lived there for a year or so, good buds and every one is growing but deals are shocking.

Man it’s messed up around here these days...... I stopped the pound game along time back. But I’m hearing anything from $2500 to $4000!!!! 4k and people are buying that shit! I get the whole do what you gotta do thing but fuck for 4k I could set up a mad grow and be flipping more P’z for less cost ( not that I can be bothered with that)!..... people are paying $400 a bag just to get away from that pgr shit!...... this right here is the reason I started to grow my own, and keeps the love I have for the plant without putting to much of a $$$$$ on it

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners