I'm curious...

fishee

Is this off the same nutes tank?? I was looking into growing other vegies, etc, along with MJ, but (if i remeber correctly) was told it's basically a waste of time/space/light or something, which put me off the idea.

I'd be *extremely* interested in seeing your setup. I'm very close to buying the hydro supplies i would need to grow corn, tomato, lettuce, peas and brussell sprouts and was going to grow MJ in a separate area (box), but if i'm able to combine the two, that would be great.

Yes, they share the same tank. I'm not using "commercial" nutes, I'm using fish. No, that's not a typo, there are a dozen feeder-goldfish in the tank. along with the 3-doz. weed plants, 6 cups of basil (about 3-4 basil plants per cup), 3-cups of carrots (about 6 carrots per cup) and 1-cup of peas (bush varity). My next experiment is going to be corn, but I'm limited in height so it should prove quite interesting...

I'll post pics of the current setup later today (I need to take new ones anyways now that things are finally budding).

-fishee

Guest elefunk_delivers

yes ive shared my floodndrain with Chilli's & tomatos..

and didnt even sorta out my nutes..

i was using the cann vega.. for the whole 2 months, then transplanted outside..

it flowered chillis, while in the system, and boy there were fuking hot.. tomatos, took a little longer so i had to move em outside.. but both plants r very strong.. healthy,

im growing more chillis, Habaneros and Sian strains,

these chillis r just straight up fuking hot..

to feed my chilli addiction, so im intrested to see how they turn out...

much respect

Ele

I once considered growing some tomatoes and such in my hydro, the two main reasons I didn't were that it's a bit hard to flush them and as tomatoes are around 11¢ an ounce compared to $220 for mj my grow room has more important things to do.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

I've got a small greenhouse with all passive hydro veggies growing. Perlite in trays, fill em up about 2 - 3 cm's and let em dry out before I refill. Got carrots,

tomatoes, beans, broccoli, spinach, lettuce (2 types)

and a mix of herbs. It's all organic but I do use a purchased bloom nute - Living liquid - for the flowering

ones like tomoatoes.

It's good to have a 'hobby' garden that some people know about. It can often explain to the neighbours why you bring so much gardening shit into the place. Give next door a lettuce now and then. They'll just think you're a bit nuage greeny rather than a pot growing crim. Which is the truth after all.

Peace love and hydroponic mung beans

Vaz

pH_Levels_of_Common_Vegetables.htm

I've got a small greenhouse with all passive hydro veggies growing. Perlite in trays, fill em up about 2 - 3 cm's and let em dry out before I refill.

Hoping to get my greenhouse built for next spring, I'll set up a hydro system in there, should have thought of that one myself, thanks wassily.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif