Help I fell stupid

Ok I have a few questions about a couple of the things mentioned in the posts this past week

ok after I chang to 12/12 do I have to keep it there through the whole budding time.

And do I have to cure my weed and if so how do I cure it? thanks for the help guys

They already showed there sexes at 6 days into 12/12 the pistles are like an inch long on one and the other had a nice little couple of "balls" on his branch. They are White Widow mixed with Early Pearl

I give them bone meal fish oils and some tomato food mixed really delouted. Will have pics tomarrow guys

hi mate just leve them in 12/12 untill they are ready just cheek to make sure that there is no light coming thru when it should be dark..And no you dont have to cure your weed mate i grow pounds and if i had to do that shit that would be a nightmare...cureing is a personal thing some like it and some dont ..

also get that plant out that as the balls as it is a male im not the best person to talk about as i always had girls and knew what they were before they flowered.

the only stupid question is the one that does not get asked..

tt

hey there mate

first question yes you have to keep ya plants in 12/12 untill they are ready or they will start to reveg again and you dont want that

second question no there is no real need to cure its more of a personal smoko thing i cure all my buds that are for me heaps better smoke and taste

i would also suggest a really good flush at the end of flower and yeah get that male out of there unless you want seedie weedie and if ya do then all good

cheerz

:freak: Any light during the night cycle will affect the buds. Darkness is the most important thing. Some plants I have grown went back to veg from the full moon.

:peace: You can go to 14hrs darkness after the first 4-5 wks, this will force the buds, but u will need to increase the light they receive or u will reduce the yield. ( I start with 2 x 600w and add a 400w when I increase the dark hours to 14hrs )

:peace: good luck with it.........

oh yea, and I agree, curing is a personal thing.