I would start off with thw 150w then switch to a 600w in a few weeks, if the 600w is out of your budget for now then I would pile in as many compact fluorescents as I could manage as that 150w is going to be struggling to cover the floorspace you will be using after a few weeks.

:peace:

yeah thats good advice. can you buy HPS lights with remote ballasts in America? cause if you can this is definitely the way to go.

if you don't want to add more light you would probably benefit by creating a smaller grow area in that room for that light, with the walls being lined with mylar or flat white paint. The yield will still be small, but you'll get a little more efficiency out of that light.