ATX PC CASE GROW ROOM! TELL ME WAT U THINK!

post-8321-1151541198_thumb.jpgI need to know if i am using the correct lighting and also, does the plant look like its stretching??? pls tell me what you think of my little grow room! i am a first time grower and havent got any money! The light is left on overnight, please tell me things i can do to improve the growth of the plant! All suggestions welcome. Edited by ganjaholic

that light probably isnt the right spectrum, but atleast its a fluro so it'll be alot closer than a normal house bulb :applause: also, you're gonna need to put that plant in a larger pot soon otherwise it'll get rootbound :scratchin:

another thing, i would recommend putting the plant outdoors during the day and only under that light during the night to prevent it from flowering...when you want it to flower, put it outdoors as that fluro will do literally fuck all for your plant and the sun is like a million watt HID in the sky which has the perfect spectrum :thumbsup:

what i would be doing is put something under ya little one to get it closer to the light to stop stretching and i would have the light on 24hr at the moment trust me with a fluro that size you wont be using to much power. wdc is right you will have to repot soonish but dont run out and get another pot yet i recon that will be ok for a week or so.

i also agree with putting it outside during the day as long as there is no frost on the ground this will inprove ya chances of a good plant and a better yeild due to your light being so small you do need another light source cheaper to use the sun but if ya cant put it outside you may have to look at getting yourself a better light

hope this helps and wish ya well

What do u mean by "prevent it from flowering"?? I thought plants only flower when they recieve 12/12?? At the moment my pplant hasent been in the dark. but like i said, i hardly know anything about growing!

i meant you should have it outside as that light is weak as piss and about the best it could be used for would be to light the plants during the night time to prevent them from flowering :scratchin:

High & welcome ganjaholic :xcited:

You're right about 12/12 for flowering.

If you get that plant up to about 2" below the light it will help also!

You're going to need to train that plant down once it gets 4 or so sets of leaves.

Keep it low and fill the space you have.

Don't wait too long before flowering or it'll end up too big for your PC case.

Alternatively (if you're in the southern hemisphere), move it outside permanently when you want it to flower (more light, more space :scratchin: ).

Without any disrespect to this great site, there is an excellent 'Micro Growers' forum at www.icmag.com, suited perfectly to your needs.

When you get some cash look into getting some compact fluros (CFL's), they're small relatively powerful and available at supermarkets :applause:

Good luck mate and keep us posted.

Micro Growers Unite :thumbsup:

67Special

Edited by 67Special

What do u mean "train it down" will i need to lower the plant so more of the stem is in the soil?? I thought ganja plants have to reach a height of like 20 to 25 inches before they could flower. But then i read that some plants reach a height of like 4 or 5 inches before they are ready to flower! Im confused :thumbsup:

Do you people think that could now transfer my plant to a plastic pint glass with holes at the bottom? or is that too small?? If i did i would fill the cup to the top with soil. I dont want a HUGE plant, but i want lots of weed!!!!! :thumbsup: As you lot have probs noticed im a lazy person haha

Check out my latest picture..

You can see that one of the leaves has flopped? Why? The second set of leaves is slightly visible in the pic.

post-8321-1151580325_thumb.jpg

Edited by ganjaholic

Put it closer to the light about half the distance it is now, put something under the pot or lower the light.

light on same time each day for 18 hours

complete darkness for the other 6 hours (important no light gets in)

keep it watered but don't over do it. let it go dry occasionally.

when your plant is about 30cm high (you wont get much more with that little light) then change your times over to 12/12

thats just what I thought off the top of my head, any more questions and im sure someone will be too glad to help you