liquid lead

hi someone

mate of mine told me the brix stuff adds weight but ruins the quality of the end product.

re the liquid lead, guy at the hydro shop told me to stop using the pk 2 weeks before harvest and use liquid lead. its made by growhard in SA. they make brix plus and bud juice. i found this on the net about liquid lead

"Liquid Lead is an Organic Bloom finisher from GrowHard in SA. Liquid Lead optimises harvest weight and enhances flavour and taste. "

also im just about to apply the rockjuice at 1/2 recommended dose at 9 days into 12/12. ill let u know if it works at that dose!

Guest SOMEONE

yeah thanks keepleft,

ill keep this 1 marked...

still tossing up if ill go with the rockjuice

or maybe just some big bud, bud blood, pk 13/14 and overdrive???

still a while away

take care

s

does it have the ingredients on it and the percentages??

Edited by SOMEONE

hi someone

mate of mine told me the brix stuff adds weight but ruins the quality of the end product.

re the liquid lead, guy at the hydro shop told me to stop using the pk 2 weeks before harvest and use liquid lead. its made by growhard in SA. they make brix plus and bud juice. i found this on the net about liquid lead

"Liquid Lead is an Organic Bloom finisher from GrowHard in SA. Liquid Lead optimises harvest weight and enhances flavour and taste. "

also im just about to apply the rockjuice at 1/2 recommended dose at 9 days into 12/12. ill let u know if it works at that dose!

i tried a 1L of it a while back. so i found that stuff ends up browning off my gear. and its sweet to the taste. i thought it was gonna help cure everything but really it added about 10% weight and tasted bad :-(

Considering this is already been bumped can I ask what an Oldie Grower thinks of liquid lead? I got recommended it last night at a store but it sounded a bit iffy, like it will just load the buds with crap for weight rather than actually make the buds bigger and healthier?

Any input?

Thanks guys :D