do nutes have a use by date?

hi i have a batch of nulife powergo nutes (for veg). i got them cheap and i have a feeling there 'used by'. if this possible? they dont have a use by date on them, but the last few crops ive used them the plants show disctinct signs of micronutrient deficiencies late in the veg stage when they are transferred into an intense light environment. i thought the problem was something else but i have narrowed it down to the nutes as since i have changed to a lesser known brand the problem is no longer there.

i know nulife is supposed to be a reputable brand so i dont think that there nutes would lack micronutrients so the only thing i can suggest is that the nutes are 'old'????

hI kL, UNSURE ABOUT the nutes but some of the additives do have code ##s so a date or batch can be traced, Rhizo and canna zym are best fresh, rhizo breaks down into a darker solution and becomes thicker could have been heat related as well as bottle being over 12 months old. Canna nute seem fine 12months +.

thanks thc. it was definitely the NULIFE nutes which were causing probs. i switched to new brand a week ago and its like there on steroids!

im not saying the NULIFE nutes are bad - just think the batch i got might have been 'old' cause i got them so cheap. c u n t s

Apparently a decent nute Nulife, my drama with there nute was related to a sticker mix up 2x part A, labled A and B. when i moved to coco i started with canna nutes and have been happy since. also hygen is making a name for itself from what ive used and seen its nearly as good as canna - the PH ajusting.

Guest SOMEONE

hey KL,

ive got some coco grow a +b from NULIFE

ive had it 4 about 9 months

and im noticing real yellow growth and some rust???

im binning it and going back to the dwc method

ive got some gnats so im sayin by by to the coco...

got some info on the u turn stuff...

apparently to be released above counter from nulife in the next month!!!!

with ingredients listed???

take care

s

Edited by SOMEONE