Changing Water Set Up HELP!!!!

i am changing my water set up to a clay ball set up and need some help.

i am gonna have a deep plastic tray on da bottom with a full lid and this will all be painted so no light can get in then the lid will have holes cut into it so that the water can go back into the tub there will be the pump and air stone in the tub as well. i dont have room for a second chamber outside unfortunatly.

so what i wanna know is his gonna be alright to use and is there anything else i should do and also would this be suited better for a spray and flood or a drip system????

oh and will the air stone be enough to circulate the water so the nutes dont get wasted????

cheers all

lol

stoney79, from my understanding u have a 35L tub or bigger with a lid if this is correct all u will need is how ever many pots u like i have seen up to 6 in a system like urs but two would be better all u need to do is drill one hole in the middle of the lid a 40mm hole will be enough u can run your 13mm feeder and air hose thru this hole u pretty much have everything worked out lol using expanded clay balls in a recirculating system with a air stone in the res there is no need to time the water pump

you need a length of 13mm soft hose and a little bit of 4mm hose for feeders the 13mm hose connects to the water pump than runs up thru the hole in the lid than it will lay on top of the lid u will need a 13mm end plug than u just peirce the 13mm tube with the 4mm barbed adaptors hook up the feeds from the adaptors to ur pots there u have it when changing nutrient just remove the pots as they will only be sitting on the lid so move them aside lift off the lid empty nutrient etc...