But

And no, i dont read the fine print, and if i did, i would not feel i need to adhere to these rules.

And to suggest otherwise especially on this website, i feel is quite, um, not very well though out.

And Irag was just a subtle hint. I felt that anybody within this forum who would be interested in reading a post about john howard and iraq, and especially anybody who would have read past the opening few paragraphs, which were basically fluff, would have some level of political awareness and understanding about who john howard is and the way he represents himself. And very quickly would have pinged on to the fact that, not in a million years would he say anything like this. And if he did, you would be hearing abut it long before you heard about it here.

I even thought that some one may look at their keyboard and go, hang on G and Q are a long way away from each other....

So I did put a lot of thought into this and simply posted it as kind of brain exercise for you guys and a point of interest as I would have posted the link the next day. And to shake you up a little for one night, in such a relative minor way, is almost ho-hum. As in - your taking yourself a bit to seriously IMHO

And about misinformation -

Incidentally the government didnt 'order' it to be shut down, it was shut down by Melbourne IT (who delegate .com.au domains) after a complaint from the Prime Ministers office.

When we communicate we use broad terms because if we all tried to communicate based on semantics, then we wouldd get nowhere.

When I say 'they shut it down' I dont mean they walked in and pulled the plug, or got a court order or sent in the SWAT team.

There is rarely a clear distinction between, ordering it to be shutdown and exerting political pressure, or influence, especially from the prime minister's office, upon organisations and companies and private individuals. The subtleties behind goverments and the way they manipulate and get things done is never ending, just try and read a copy of "Bushit", and again, JHoward does it all the time, as do i am sure, all politicians. As would many of you in your own relationships and social circles, however subtle it is or unaware of it you are.

And congrats to Melb IT for their policy, however, i dont believe the complaint was honestly based around phising or copyright law, and as for political deception, this case could well, without any stretch of definition, be considered political clarification.

Which is just as significant as anything. "Intention" is morally binding.

And the mockup, as a tool and creative device - Personally i have no problem with this, and I would never expect to be spoon fed any information whatsoever. Even if i did read that and fully believed John Howard said it, so what? Nothing he does or says surprises me, and I am surprised if it surprises anyone, yet someone out there is still voting for him.

And for other people to be surprised or bothered by being deceived about something someone said, is the total point behind this entire exercise. So there would be discussions like this>

Personally about JH, I have a suspicion that a major contributor to the way people keep voting for him is that they all feel they 'KNOW" him so well. And so feel comfortable with him, a little like an abusive relationship. And the major reason for this is because of the amount of exposure he is provided through the media. I wouldnt be so naive to think this is not engineered and applied to its full extent. And me posting this, contributes to that. It also contributes to the opposite...

There are hundreds of websites out there all replicating the American Governments official immigration website. They do this to try and trick you into paying for your greencard, when you can simply do it free at the US.gov site. No they arent being shut down. No they arent politically sensitive. And I would suspect that the IT company managing their server would have similar policy to Melb IT.

I do expect to be spoon fed from the government because that is their modus operandi, however, for the rest of us little babies trying to ge a message out there, all i can say is throw more fuel on the fire....burn baby burn

But

And no, i dont read the fine print, and if i did, i would not feel i need to adhere to these rules.

And to suggest otherwise especially on this website, i feel is quite, um, not very well though out.

And Irag was just a subtle hint. I felt that anybody within this forum who would be interested in reading a post about john howard and iraq, and especially anybody who would have read past the opening few paragraphs, which were basically fluff, would have some level of political awareness and understanding about who john howard is and the way he represents himself. And very quickly would have pinged on to the fact that, not in a million years would he say anything like this. And if he did, you would be hearing abut it long before you heard about it here.

I even thought that some one may look at their keyboard and go, hang on G and Q are a long way away from each other....

So I did put a lot of thought into this and simply posted it as kind of brain exercise for you guys and a point of interest as I would have posted the link the next day. And to shake you up a little for one night, in such a relative minor way, is almost ho-hum. As in - your taking yourself a bit to seriously IMHO

And about misinformation -

Incidentally the government didnt 'order' it to be shut down, it was shut down by Melbourne IT (who delegate .com.au domains) after a complaint from the Prime Ministers office.

When we communicate we use broad terms because if we all tried to communicate based on semantics, then we wouldd get nowhere.

When I say 'they shut it down' I dont mean they walked in and pulled the plug, or got a court order or sent in the SWAT team.

There is rarely a clear distinction between, ordering it to be shutdown and exerting political pressure, or influence, especially from the prime minister's office, upon organisations and companies and private individuals. The subtleties behind goverments and the way they manipulate and get things done is never ending, just try and read a copy of "Bushit", and again, JHoward does it all the time, as do i am sure, all politicians. As would many of you in your own relationships and social circles, however subtle it is or unaware of it you are.

And congrats to Melb IT for their policy, however, i dont believe the complaint was honestly based around phising or copyright law, and as for political deception, this case could well, without any stretch of definition, be considered political clarification.

Which is just as significant as anything. "Intention" is morally binding.

And the mockup, as a tool and creative device - Personally i have no problem with this, and I would never expect to be spoon fed any information whatsoever. Even if i did read that and fully believed John Howard said it, so what? Nothing he does or says surprises me, and I am surprised if it surprises anyone, yet someone out there is still voting for him.

And for other people to be surprised or bothered by being deceived about something someone said, is the total point behind this entire exercise. So there would be discussions like this>

Personally about JH, I have a suspicion that a major contributor to the way people keep voting for him is that they all feel they 'KNOW" him so well. And so feel comfortable with him, a little like an abusive relationship. And the major reason for this is because of the amount of exposure he is provided through the media. I wouldnt be so naive to think this is not engineered and applied to its full extent. And me posting this, contributes to that. It also contributes to the opposite...

There are hundreds of websites out there all replicating the American Governments official immigration website. They do this to try and trick you into paying for your greencard, when you can simply do it free at the US.gov site. No they arent being shut down. No they arent politically sensitive. And I would suspect that the IT company managing their server would have similar policy to Melb IT.

I do expect to be spoon fed from the government because that is their modus operandi, however, for the rest of us little babies trying to ge a message out there, all i can say is throw more fuel on the fire....burn baby burn

Here here! (That means I agree with you) lol

…I dont need academic head fucks thanx m8…
Hey.
...I wrote IRAG not iraq...
I was a little perturbed by this misspelling too. I'm glad that someone read it and posted that it was a fraud such as Dohmar did. post_snapback.gif
Author:

Date:

Source:

Copyright:

PLEASE LIST ORIGIN OF NEWS (When Applicable) IN THE "Topic Description" INPUT BOX."

This is worth taking note of believe me. I'm glad to see someone took the time to point out this simple technique to you ungrateful so and sos to help you and this site avoid many of the legal pitfalls we net publishers find for ourselves in from time to time such as for copyright and plagiarism.

There's nothing better than a good head fuck if you ask me. lol