First Grow and leaves are turning yellow

Holy shit, wasn't expecting a reply that quick Wantda. Btw what ya doin' outa bed so early?. Will test Ph tonight. I gotta pinch a soil ph kit from out of dads shed. Gotta wait till he leaves for the pub!

insomnia is a bitch :peace:

if they were my plants, i would give them a flush using pH adjusted water and then transplant them into bigger pots...i reckon that would fix them up real good :xcited:

I would definatly say that it's not root bound I have had bigger clones in those pots and still not been rootbound ,

looks like your plants are just a liffe deficiant of nutrients ( likely nitrogen at this stage of it's life ) , this will be likely due to as the others have mentioned a high ph in your soil that is locking out the nutes , give the plant a flush and you'll be sweet , you could also repot as wantda has sugested as eventually you will have to but , at this stage they don't

"need" it

If you have no improvement with the flush , your nutrient levels are jsut too low and dose it up a bit BUT ONLY DO THIS AFTER YOU FLUSH AND HAVE SEEN THAT THE AMOUNT YOU WHERE USING WAS DEFINATELY TOO LITTLE , I have seen quite a few people with lockout and then up there nutes like crazy , and then after they did a flush the plants started feeding the way they normally do on those high levels and they get nutrient burn

always flush before just assuming you need a higher EC as the PH may just be way out of wack and is locking out the plants from feeding the way they should

i too grow cuts to twice that hight in coffee ar beer cups so dought rootbound, the soil could be playing a part in it try the easy thing first daily feeds of med strength nutesand ajusted ph should perk them up yellowing may not dissapear. Over watering and drying inbetween can do the same but normally worse.

Ok I just check the ph of my tap water with a pool ph test kit and it showed up at 7 (neutral) and I used a soil ph kit on my potting mix and it came up 6.5, leaning slightly towards acidic. So I don't think its an ph problem. From what I've heard ferts cuase the acid in the soil to rise. So if I just keep adding Thrive it should move from 6.5 to 5.5?.

Anyway I don't thinks it's a ph problem. More likley lack of nutes. What do you guys and gals think?

post-7214-1142404331_thumb.jpg