Who is from OG? My curiosity

Have you come here due to OG closure?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nugget23....  Yeah, I'm sure there will be alot of 'refugees' looking for a new place to call 'home' now. Best of luck to them 

Ferengi420.....  Thats good

postman Posted ....Icmag and hg420 have opened up forums for the refugees from overgrow and cannabis world which seem to be filling up quite nicely.

d ............. I hope they are willing to respond to your post. I did form the opinion yesterday from reading servral forms that there was some some sort of 1)Anti-American sentiment and 2) Anti-OG sentiment.

I am sure there are many sites bidding for the 'New Dr Livingstons'. I note that UK420 droped it's 'required number of posts' for entry to chat from 100 down to 10. This occured prior to the "press release"

Make of that one what you will. I'm not sure of the date of those changes and could pre-date the curren happenings in Cannada.

I have a question relating to security given recent eents in Cannada and Law changes in Oz, in particular NSW's "Get tough on Drugs". The only other site I am a member of, is one where the server/s are kept in a safe place (off shore).

Dose any one know if the UK420 servers are located offshore or not.

You can answer just yes or no tho this Q,

Thanks to all and welcome to any people who are from any fallout from the recent internet Cannabis crackdown.

Head up people. :shy: Keep safe all. :smoke