Wat to do??

In all fairness mate , toss the thing in the trash can and get a new one , it has root damage to sit that long and do nothing and who knows what else might be wrong , if you really want to save it you would do better if you got it out of the soil washed the roots (inspect) and into a hydro deal , but its not worth the time and effort where a new cutting would leave it for dead .

Rod

You will still get a little smoke from it (if female), the main thing for you to worry about at the moment is your PH, the leaves show that it needs correcting, PH imbalance will affect the plants ability to take up nutrients from the soil.

I would stick it in a larger pot with some good quality potting mix, try and get soil that is PH rated to 6.5 or close, I've found the Dynamic Lifter potting mix quite good, and I mix in around 30% perlite for drainage. You have nothing to lose on this plant really as the sun costs you nothing to run and you don't need ventilation outside.

:shy:

The plant IS FEMALE, its now and inside plant under some lights and surrounded by a styrophome box.

The idiots that keep tellin me to chuk it, have a closer look at the pics, ITS FUKN GROWING, its got heaps more foliage on it than before.

What lights and how long you running them for?

Personally if you really really want to keep it, I would follow what Tom said,

you can't get a better mix IMHO than the Dynamic Lifter, and leave it outside. But if you are wanting to keep it under lights, I would do what Hanky said, it really isn't worth the hassle and power bill ;) (please don't swear at me for saying that, or call me an idiot :o ) it's just the truth.

Why don't you use it to practise cloning, you'll learn stuff and maybe keep the strain going? :thumbsup

a mutant for a mutant i say let them both be happy ;) we were only offering advice no need to call people idiots since ur the one sticking electricity into a styrofome box ::o: everyone has there own advice on these boards from prevous experience if u dont recconise this than piss off to some other board no point asking questions getting them answered than u come back talking crap if it wasnt for experienced people offering there advice would there even be a forum? ;)

((( The idiots that keep tellin me to chuk it, have a closer look at the pics, ITS FUKN GROWING, its got heaps more foliage on it than before. ))))

Mate its hard to actually kill a plant , they are quite hardy , so the fact its growing dont mean sh*t , how long you been playing with this dud , give me a new cutting with nothing wrong and will it out grow and yield more than your still growing plant !!

Unless this plant is a real special strain that cannot be replaced and you dont mind waiting 6mths , its apparent you are the idiot here , some of the guys in here are exceptional growers , they are far from idiots !

Rod