How to add pot to just about anything!

index.php?act=recipes&CODE=13&image_id=20

Title :: How to add pot to just about anything!

Author :: Pa-uul

Category :: Sweets & Beverages

Ingredients ::

• Pot, fresh from plant or dry.

Description ::

Just toast it and sprinkle on any food or beverage.

Chop the pot fine and spread a thin layer onto an oven dish. A couple of heaped tablespoons of mild heads should be sufficient for one person for the whole day.

Place into a pre-heated oven at 100oC for 10 - 20 minutes, or into a 70oC oven for 20 - 40 minutes or until crispy and brittle. That will boil off the carboxyl group making the THC active. Fresh pot may require double the cooking time. You can also microwave it for two minutes though, it's easier to judge when it's ready by using the oven.

You can sprinkle it on food and eat it. Mash it into food or just have it mixed with a beverage. Eat it any time.

The stone will be slightly noticeable 1-2 hours after ingestion but may not be strong until about 3-4 hours later. It will then plateau for a further 4-6 hours before fading.

Updated Mon, May 8 2006 2:50 pm

View Recipe

Edited by Pa-uul

Upon further experience with this recipe I find that it works well chewed up with a main meal. Once the meal starts passing into the intestine from the stomach the effect begins (see graph, below). After one and three quarter hours from stopping eating the effect is noticed strongly. It then lasts on space-brain level for about another 5-6 hours. It does then linger in a semi-stone for about 3 more hours.

Dose: Approx. 3 heaped T. mild heads. (Plant: 3 out of 10 in strength)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/reecePhotophucket/Stoned3.jpg

Graph of Stonedness vs Hours From Stopping Eating

HAHHAHAHA !

i love the graph you made ;)

well anyway - one time i made cookies by chopping it up fine and then mixing it straight into the cookie mix.. it was grosse by it ended up getting me really off my face.

i forgot all abotu this method though, and i cant really make butter because of the smell it produces .. i will have to try it your weay again !!!

...i love the graph you made...

... i will have to try it your way !!!...

Hi, yeah, thanks, B) I try to entertain as well as to inform :P. Please be careful about eating hash or any other imported product as I've heard it can contain hepatitus :(. (And look, yet another reason why growing your own is better! B) )

I'm thinking of getting immunised for hepatitus, by the way, but am wimping out because I am worried that I will get it in an "immunisation accident". The govt is saying that "All drug users, whether injecting or not, should get immunised for hepatitus". B)

With regards to the recipe, I have always used the 100oC temperature. I haven't been willing to try the lower 70oC temperature claimed by Ed Rosenthal as viable because I mistrust it as being too low. But then, what do I know about the decarboxylation process? Note: 100oC won't kill hepatitus. Please consult you local medical professional before trying drugs....

...or for god's sake cook it at a temperature which does kill hepatitus, or irradiate it, or something.