Does anyone still use Superthrive?

Any growers out there in Australia that use superthrive? I'm sure if you use this product then you probably have used it for years...? Just want to know if you do use superthrive what is your prefered method of distribution. Do you use it mainly as a foliar spray or do you add it to nutrient reservoir or both? And do you use it througout the whole life cycle of the plant or only when the plants are stressed or 'sickly' looking?

i use it when my plants are looking depressed, every watering of my cuttings + soaking the cubes but only use it during flowering if the plants look severly depressed, i heard it can prolong the vege period and take longer to flower the plants if used during 12/12...

oh and i only use 1 or 2 drops per litre of water, gotta be careful, its strong shit :bleh:

It's good to know others have confidence in superthrive as well. I have used it for years and it's one product that you can actually see the results if used properly. I thought I was the only person that actually still buys it so that got me thinking if I think it's that good then why arent others using it? I suppose the cost could be a factor as when compared to other products you buy it would be cheaper to invest in gold :scratchin ...?!

I tend to think along the same lines of some of you other growers that you shouldnt use it during the flower stage as it's a product 'telling' the plant to 'grow' instead of flowering. Cheers :smoke