Nevilles Haze Hybrid?

I've finally got my grow room almost completed and all i have to do is order the seeds. Finding seeds is a lot harder then i thought becasue there are so many good choices, but as I was looking I came across Nevilles Haze Hybrid from Female Seeds. I was going to order, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it since you probably know a little more then me. The site is http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/product_de.../product_id/462 so if anyone has any comments please post because anything will probably help. --Thanks alot. Peace :scratchin:

i read in another post that you will be growing indoors and wanting a short plant, a 95% sativa like that nevilles haze hybrid would be some of the best smoko ever, but it would also stretch like crazy and be pretty much the total opposite of what you said you wanted in that other message :thumbdown

if you are after some top shelf smoke that grows short, then you should try for strains that are indica dominate and have been proven time and time again....to name a few that just bounced into my head from sensi seeds is Afghani #1, Super Skunk and Hash Plant....all three i believe are cannabis cup winners and the first 2 are under $100 from xpat seeds :thumbsup

if you are looking for a better recommendation, it would help to tell us what size the grow room will be, what lighting is being used and how much you are willing to spend on seeds :scratchin: