wickedly stuffed tomato

sols

g'day;good healthy meal starter, you need......

1 medium tomato,

1/2 teaspoon onion flakes,

1gm chopped buds,

1/2 teaspoon basil, sprinkle cayenne pepper. parsley to garnish.

cut off top of tomato, carefully remove tomato pulp without breaking skin, set aside. combine onion flakes, tomato pulp, chopped buds , salt and pepper to taste. place all back into tomato case, replace the top of tomato, and bake in oven at 180C until cooked. ( approx 10 minutes ).

you could also add cheese on top if diet allows.

note: these stuffed tomatoes will pack a lot of punch, do not ingest more than 1 with dose given above.

Guest Urbanhog

hey thanks for sharing your receipes from the www.medseed.net site lol

Also when you make stuffed tomatoes, its best to use Roma Tomatoes (or "egg" tomatoes to some people) because Roma Tomatoes are more firmer, have less juices/pulp, if you used normal tomatoes, if not made correctly, it can make the Stuffed Toamotes soggy in some cases, with Roma Tomatoes, you can't fail.

My easier way of stuffed tomatoes is get or make some CANNA-PESTO and just spread them top up with cheese, (my favourite cheese mix is King Island Fetta Cheese and some good parmsen cheese grated by hand, not these shitty powdered parmsen cheese, chuck under the grill then , finish the top with some salt and pepper and some small splashes of balasamic vineager before serving. )

Also serve with some homemade pot-bread... dipped/brushed in some good quality extra virgin olive oil (or even Avocado Oil, from New Zealand, its got a great taste!) whoa! lol :) make sure you get your bed or your couch ready heheheh

Cheers again Sols,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

(p.s oh excuse me sols, just in case you were wondering what happened to some of your receipes, I moved them to the Sweets area)

Also when you make stuffed tomatoes, its best to use Roma Tomatoes (or "egg" tomatoes to some people) because Roma Tomatoes are more firmer, have less juices/pulp, if you used normal tomatoes, if not made correctly, it can make the Stuffed Toamotes soggy in some cases, with Roma Tomatoes, you can't fail.

I'm no cook, but roma tomatoes have a fair bit of pulp/juices and aren't particularily firm. They are an italian tomatoe bred for use in cooking sauces and such, Capsicum style yellow tomatoes like Gourmet Filler are the go for stuffing, you'll fit in alot more stuffing.

Man, I love tomatoes, the best all-round tomatoe is Yates Apollo, more people grow grosse lisse but apollo kicks arse over grosse lisse in so many ways (except yield), Don Burkes tomatoes are heaps good too, romano burgernese and this other good one I cant remember.

Anyway, if you buy tomatoes your a dickhead and should be shot, tomatoes (like buds) are soo much better fresh from your backyard.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.