how many plants?

Hey to all B)

I was gonna go for 1 big plant but have decided to go fo more smaller plants and less time vegin

How many little ones should i grow and what height should i turn to flower to get around a pound???

Im growin some afghani and i think the others are blueberry not sure though

thanks for your help :P

Cheers Tom and Luke :P

yeah im growing indoors got 6 going at the moment under 2 40w fluros and ive been putting them in sunlight also and will continue to do so until a bit bigger.

There about a week and a half old doing good and ive got a 600w hps for them to go under.

I got the afghan from planet skunk which came with a second free pack of ten.

oh yeah and for anyone who remembers Ive been able to locate my growroom elsewere so instead of 5ft ceiling hieght in now have 9ft B)

Thanks Newguy

I personaly go for a size thats roughly a foot high and a foot - foot and a bit wide ,

But the best idea and judge is to go buy your pot size , if you let em get as fat as the pots and then turn them you will get smaller flowers , this is because chances are you will become rootbound whilst in flower which will in-hibit growth , if however you switched them at about 3/4 the size of the pot then your cola's have a chance to get a bit fatter

so I guess the moral is big is good but make sure your plant is setup to handel big because they sure as hell get more and more out of control and harder to handel the larger they are

But the best idea and judge is to go buy your pot size , if you let em get as fat as the pots and then turn them you will get smaller flowers , this is because chances are you will become rootbound whilst in flower which will in-hibit growth , if however you switched them at about 3/4 the size of the pot then your cola's have a chance to get a bit fatter

cheers Pure for the handy info B)

hey bro

rule of thumb is that:-

400watt light = .9m x .9m grow area

600watt light = 1.2m x 1.2m grow area

1000watt light = 1.5m x 1.5m grow area

Number of plants have nothing to do with yeild, as much as amount of light as the other guys pointed out.

Another rule of thumb is that you should get 0.5grams of dried bud every 30days, per watt of light, in ya flore room.

ie. 56 days of flore in a room with has 1 600wtt light and ya got 450grams ( 1 pound) . That would give you a rating of 0.4grams of dried bud, to get 0.5grams you would have to grow about 560grams per 56days per 600watt light.

Hope this helps mate

jack