How Much Do You Use Smoking or Vaporizing?

How Much Do You Use Daily?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I smoke around 10 - 15 3 paper spliffs virtually every day/night (I use about 2oz a month) - I have about 2 months off a year ... I've been smoking pretty much like that for the last 20 years - the ten years before that I probably only smoked about 1/2-1oz a month... wish I'd started growing a long long time ago :smoke Edited by Mushaman

i smoke up to 4g a day to myself depending if im active or not ifnot i basically start smoking from the time i get up till the time i go to bed.

Oh forsure, I just cant believe people let there tolerance get out that far.....deeper hip pockets I guess.

Because i like to abuse substances :/ :blink: that and the fact ive smoked dawn to dusk for almost 8 years straight now then add another 4 years of smoking less all up ive been smoking pot almost 18 years now.

Its my normality i dont care what people say get to levels like this and your body is fully addicted.My highest is 3 days off before it becomes a little to painful :rolleyes: tears in a bucket fuk it As for strength 99% of the time i have the AAA

i smoke up to 4g a day to myself depending if im active or not ifnot i basically start smoking from the time i get up till the time i go to bed.

Because i like to abuse substances :/ :blink: that and the fact ive smoked dawn to dusk for almost 8 years straight now then add another 4 years of smoking less all up ive been smoking pot almost 18 years now.

Its my normality i dont care what people say get to levels like this and your body is fully addicted.My highest is 3 days off before it becomes a little to painful :rolleyes: tears in a bucket fuk it  As for strength 99% of the time i have the AAA

Thats the spirit tartass :smoke