MULLAWAY MEDICAL CANNABIS MEETINGS

grace

Question

Meet Tony at MardiGrass

1st and 2nd May 2010

MULLAWAY MEDICAL CANNABIS MEETINGS

Tony Bower will be compiling a register for his soon to be authorised medical cannabis clinic, the first in the country. MS, HIV, cancer and chronic pain sufferers are invited to be part of Australias first legal medical cannabis dispensary trial.

Meetings will be on the Town Hall verandah - go through the hall to the back verandah.

Satureday: 2pm and 5pm

Sunday: Midday and 4pm

for more information on MardiGrass click the link below

http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/

Black History, Bright Future

Mullaways Medical Cannabis has got the go ahead from the Federal level of the Therapeutic Goods Administration to move forward with their plans to manufacture medical cannabis. After a long drawn out process they have finally received approval with Director Tony Bower being declared �a fit and proper person for a license�.

�The next step is to build a manufacturing facility in the Kempsey area before the license can be fully approved. This facility will be the first and exclusive to cannabis research and the making of new medicine,� says Tony.� Talks have been under way with Kempsey Council for a good number of months and will move ahead very quickly now. I will be entering into talks with Banks and private investors during the week and I don�t see any problems with that.�

�The NSW Government have been notified and I expect that they will now take their duty of care more seriously and not waste any more of our money on a senseless court case, that will leave people suffering even longer�, added Tony. �I say to the NSW Government the war is over, show humility in defeat.�

Medical Cannabis

If you have a letter from your doctor confirming your condition as one that is known to benefit from cannabis you may be able to visit Australia�s first Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Nimbin. Director of Mullaway�s Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Anthony Bower says he has waited long enough.

�The Premiers Dept is taking too long and I have friends who are dying or suffering terrible pain and I know I can help them. It is against my culture to withhold help from someone who asks, if I have the knowledge and the means to assist and reduce their pain and suffering.�

�I have been in communication with the Premier and the Health Department for a year now and they are just stalling. Premier Nathan Rees sent his best wishes in his letter last week and I appreciate his support�, said Mr Bower in Nimbin on Tuesday, which happenned to be World AIDS Day.

�There are 2 million cannabis users in Australia and the Labor party have promised Medicinal cannabis trials for years. We are all getting fed up with waiting. If the politicians have not been watching what is happenning in America and elsewhere with a complete change of attitude towards medical cannabis users, then they need to now.

Cannabis, the most grown plant on the planet not long ago, is a marvellous plant with a myriad of uses. It is an extraordinary medicine.� said Michael Balderstone, President of the Hemp Embassy. �We are sick of being ignored�, said Mr Bower who has been breeding, growing and researching cannabis strains for their medicinal properties for over thirty years.

As promised the Medical Cannabis Dispensary did materialise in Nimbin this week, with free medicine to genuine cardholders from other countries and Australians with a letter from their doctor.

Mullaway's Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd

PO Box 334

Kempsey NSW 2440

Tinctures

Tinctures are produced by extracting and preserving the medicinal constituents of the herb in alcohol or oil.

If you have a letter from your doctor confirming your condition as one that is known to benefit from cannabis you may be able to visit Australia�s first Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Nimbin. Director of Mullaway�s Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Anthony Bower says he has waited long enough.

Nimbin Online Market

http://www.nimbinonlinemarket.com.au/WORK%...ABIS/index.html

thanx and praize grace

big upz

you rule sistern

:D

here is a little story of one of mullaways happy customers

dealing with chronic pain issues and ofcourse insomnia

he got struck in the mouth with a chain saw a few years back

he had one side of his face surgically reconstructed its all healed now

but he still gets really bad bone pain and out of control head aches

that keep him awake for 3 or 4 dayz ata time

mullaway made him some healing oil and tincture

this is a close up of the healing oil

http://earthreggae.com/img/ganga/healingoil3.jpg

form hash oil and hemp seed oil

he was eating it first and it was a big help but it wasn't till i suggested he apply it topically straight pon the affected area that he found real relief

he was stunned and couldn't stop raving about it

he said, since his accident he has always lived in pain and never sleeps very much, taken orally, the healing oil worked in that it took the pain out of his focus and into the background which is good relief

but when he applied the healing oil topically to his face

he had to go searching for the pain and couldn't find it

for days he just kept smiling and muttering to himself "i cant find it."

true story

nuff raspect

mullaway rulez

Not necessarily Feend...

If you have any documentation stating you have FMS, and ID I'm sure you would be able to arrange something.

I have a Dr's report for an insurance company that says I have Fibro. I believe it's one of the conditions on most medical lists out there that is known to benefit from cannabis use. I think that's all you need to prove, that you have a condition known to be assisted by weed products B)

Anybody want to support this interpretation with some official word from Mullaway?

Thanks!