Amy Winehouse brain damaged due to marijuana binge

Heard this the other day thought it would be interesting to read more on it (boy was i wrong)

Amy Winehouse's (or Winey Drughorse as i affectiantly call her) excessive drug consumption, with one binge after the next, has left doctor with dears that she could be brain damaged.

The troubled ‘Rehab’ singer indulged in a 36-hour pot smoking session in July this year, which left her vomiting uncontrollably and hallucinating.

Medics also warned the hellraiser will die if she has another drug binge and worried she would break bones during a fit, which a friend said was “like something from ‘The Exorcist’” - the infamous horror movie in which then-child actress Linda Blair projectile vomits pea soup after being possessed by a demon.

The star’s pal has also revealed how the 24-year-old overdosed on a mixture of crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and ketamine in August 2007. The source told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: “The future is bleak. Mitch does everything he can to protect his daughter – but his ‘explanation’ for Amy’s hospital dash in July was just untrue. She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s**tload of pot to suffer that severe a reaction.”

The award winning singer is said to be so drug ravaged she will not be well for years. Her friend added: “She is in need of years of psychiatry and medical treatment if she has a hope.”

Origional Article

So ok little miss wine horse has admitted to binging on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, E, K and alcohol YET its the 36hr marijuana that given her brain damage hmmmmmmm. Maybe all those 36hr weed binges i have been on have damaged my brain as that just dont work out in my head lmfao

fuckin tabloid rubbish and as i stated before she had brain issues in the start look at her fiance :D

cheerz :D

In these cases, I wish they'd stop blaming the drugs, cause the real problem is the fame. With fame you get excess, and excess is always trouble. Tabloid journalism takes safe shots at easy targets like drugs and other cultural things. Hell, my parents still think Pot makes people crazy and ruins lives! Sure it can happen, but it would have to be a minority! Fuck the media!