• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Amy Winehouse brain damaged due to marijuana binge

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Stoney

Stoney

Enjoys The Finer Weed In Life

• 420 Crew
  • 2615 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Heard this the other day thought it would be interesting to read more on it (boy was i wrong)

Amy Winehouse's (or Winey Drughorse as i affectiantly call her) excessive drug consumption, with one binge after the next, has left doctor with dears that she could be brain damaged.

The troubled ‘Rehab’ singer indulged in a 36-hour pot smoking session in July this year, which left her vomiting uncontrollably and hallucinating.

Medics also warned the hellraiser will die if she has another drug binge and worried she would break bones during a fit, which a friend said was “like something from ‘The Exorcist’” - the infamous horror movie in which then-child actress Linda Blair projectile vomits pea soup after being possessed by a demon.

The star’s pal has also revealed how the 24-year-old overdosed on a mixture of crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and ketamine in August 2007. The source told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: “The future is bleak. Mitch does everything he can to protect his daughter – but his ‘explanation’ for Amy’s hospital dash in July was just untrue. She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s**tload of pot to suffer that severe a reaction.”

The award winning singer is said to be so drug ravaged she will not be well for years. Her friend added: “She is in need of years of psychiatry and medical treatment if she has a hope.”

Origional Article

So ok little miss wine horse has admitted to binging on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, E, K and alcohol YET its the 36hr marijuana that given her brain damage hmmmmmmm. Maybe all those 36hr weed binges i have been on have damaged my brain as that just dont work out in my head lmfao

fuckin tabloid rubbish and as i stated before she had brain issues in the start look at her fiance :D

cheerz :D

D.I.Y Carbon Filter
D.I.Y Worm Farm
D.I.Y Feeder Rings

Grows Dairies
White Widow In Dirt
Ice And White Rhino
Ice And Rhino Second Run
Check the blog ya'll Stones Blogage

THOU SHALT NOT USE MUSIC OR POETRY TO GET INTO GIRLS PANTS....... USE IT TO GET INTO THERE HEADS!!!

GUNS, BITCHES AND BLING WERE NEVER PART OF THE 5 ELEMENTS AND NEVER WILL BE

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Rose Gardener

Rose Gardener

Serial Plant Killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2344 Posts:
  • Interests:Gardening, animals, music, coffee, and of course, cannabis.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Oh no, it couldn't POSSIBLY be all the CHEMICALS she has pumped herself full of that has done the damage, if in fact she wasn't severely damaged to begin with....

It has to of course be cannabis that is responsible....

With rubbish like that in the media, it's little wonder our beloved has a bad name! :D

:D
Rose - Forever the Gardener.

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!

"you can't score here, this is bufo country" - Chato.

>> OzStoners Community Rules. <<
>> Read them, learn them, love them, or GTFO. <<

Posted Image Posted Image

loylty gets u nothing

loylty gets u nothing

vacationer/ holiday /absent

• Members
  • 4720 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
turn it up
i think shes slightly head fucked before cannabis
please lets not go down the blame cannabis lane
its so lame
shes 1 hell of attention seeker hey
all thye best thanks for the scoop stones
take care
bil
SIGNATURE OFChaMPIONS
200lb testicle sack.jpg

bufo marinus

bufo marinus

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 3372 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: stolen by the police
Hey thanks for that little gem of crap Stoney :D I'm left wondering though, who has been left the most retarded? Is it the useless slag who can't handle her drugs or the cretinous liar that wrote the story?
Who fuckin cares anyway? :D :D

nugget

nugget

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1558 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 100w Incandescent w/ Coke can shade.
Bloody hell, as if blame pot on that trainwreck :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Reverend

Reverend

The Zimmer Society

• 420 Crew
  • 2636 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w MH Veg 600w HPS flower
Bullet should do the job for that one.
Reverend
Stay Safe

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

-PLATO-

Science vs Religion

Science vs Religion

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
In these cases, I wish they'd stop blaming the drugs, cause the real problem is the fame. With fame you get excess, and excess is always trouble. Tabloid journalism takes safe shots at easy targets like drugs and other cultural things. Hell, my parents still think Pot makes people crazy and ruins lives! Sure it can happen, but it would have to be a minority! Fuck the media!

cheekymonkee

cheekymonkee

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
I know she's the mother of all F***ups but you've got to admit she's one hell of a musician! I get the feeling she's just trying to emulate Billie or Nina...... in any case given the caining she's been doing I dont think you can blame the green!

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.