CBC - The Lens - The Prince of Pot

Canadian Marc Emery, Canada's most prominent marijuana legalization activist,

is at the top of the U.S, Drug Enforcement Agency's 'Most Wanted List' and now

faces extradition to the U.S. and possible life imprisonment. His crime -

selling marijuana seeds over the Internet. An occupation he has never denied.

In fact for more than a decade he has dutifully filed his income tax returns

in Canada stating his occupation as "marijuana seed seller". He paid his

taxes and was left alone by the Canadian authorities. However Canada's RCMP

suddenly and willingly co-operated when the DEA got him in their sights.

Widely known as "The Prince of Pot," Emery is the joint smoking publisher of

Cannabis Culture Magazine, founder of the BC Marijuana Party and a lifelong

rabble-rouser. And now, according to the DEA, one of the most wanted men in

the drug world, up there with the heads of Columbian cocaine cartels, and the

top drug trafficker in North America.

His story is the prism through which director, Nick Wilson, examines the touchy

issue of sovereignty, the long reach of U.S. drug laws, and Canadian pot

culture, while spending the summer embedded at the Emery defense headquarters.

Emery believes marijuana is a wonderful, healing drug and that current laws are

unconstitutional, inhumane, and detrimental to society, far outweighing the

damage done to people by the drug itself. No Canadian has ever gone to jail

for selling seeds, and in 35 years only two people have been charged - the last

got a $200 fine. Yet Emery faces 30 years to life in prison under U.S. drug

laws if he is extradited to face trail there.

THE PRINCE OF POT follows Emery through the summer and fall as he plots his

defense, attends court hearings and tries to clear the names of his two friends

who now face the same fate as him.

Source: the pirate bay

To download the torrent directly, click here

I just finished watching that a few hours ago and its well worth a watch if you are at all interested in marc emery and the BC3's case with the DEA ;) its a 700MB download which is fairly large considering it barely goes over 40 mintues and you also get to see marc emery naked which is just wrong :D but the download speed for the torrent is pretty decent and i'll be seeding it for the next week or 2 so im doing my part and not feeling like so much of a leecher ^_^

America's DEA is just trying to save face because they have to take down a big name in the marijuana business, because they are having even more trouble gettin the big guys in the business in the US so they are just tryi nto get headlines so that t people dont cut off their funding and just legalize marijuana... Marc Emery should be a free man with no worriesshame on the US DEA evil bastards...

ps. is marc emery's site reliable for transportation of seeds to the united states??

America's DEA is just trying to save face because they have to take down a big name in the marijuana business, because they are having even more trouble gettin the big guys in the business in the US so they are just tryi nto get headlines so that t people dont cut off their funding and just legalize marijuana... Marc Emery should be a free man with no worriesshame on the US DEA evil bastards...

ps. is marc emery's site reliable for transportation of seeds to the united states??

i agree that marc emery should be free and with any luck the canadian judge thats preciding over his case will be on the same page :(

but as for marc emery's seed business, until he is a free man, i wouldnt dare order from his site and even then i wouldnt order to the usa :( but since this is like the 3rd thread you have asked for seedbank advice in, hows about you make a seebank thread where you ask all the questions you want answered? not only will it make it easier for people to answer all the questions you ask, it will make it easier for you to locate the answers :D

Finally got around to watching this last night. I enjoyed it heaps WDC :D

If you want to get the shits with the US government, just watch this CBC doco ;)

After watching it had me wondering how much influence the DEA have in Australia? ;)

Emery's extradition hearing is due to start Jan 21st and run till Jan 25th

It's more than likely the court will agree to hand him over ;) which will then be appealled and drag on for a couple more years :peace:

It's amazing the US government had him on their list of 46 Most Wanted drug traffickers, IN THE WORLD! :doh: man he has stirred up some shit! :D :/

Well worth watching :applause:

Emery hasn't sold seeds since his 2005 arrest, where as part of the $50 000 bail conditions, he has agreed not to