Canna Terra Professional

Just a quick update.

I checked the tent this morning to see how the soil felt etc and a few have started to come through so thats good news for now but I'm not getting too excited as this happened before and they gave up the ghost and died. :(

But here is a few pics for anyone who is interested.

Oh, and the humidy / temp is actually 44rh and 28.7 degrees. The pic shows it just after I gave the top soil a misting. :good:

post-56211-0-13935600-1430270263_thumb.jpegpost-56211-0-64830200-1430270267_thumb.jpegpost-56211-0-45465600-1430270271_thumb.jpegpost-56211-0-94220000-1430270274_thumb.jpegpost-56211-0-27484400-1430270277_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Matt_FTW

Cheers bra.

Yea, deffo will keep the watering schedules to 'when needed'.

It's weird though cos everything is the same as before apart from the light. Still the same light (MH 400w) but instead of 80cm away I have started it around 1m away.

But we shall see what happens and I'll keep everything crossed for the next few weeks and hopefully I'll have some beautiful girls with big buds ready for me in 6-8 weeks time ay!

Too easy.

Well I'll see what happens with this batch of autos and if they shit themselves as well then I shall start all over again with a new medium and go from there!

Get those sorted and I can get back to a proper grow and get better yeilds ay!

Auto's can be very nutrirent sensitive. I have had two disasters with autos because I was treating them the same as "normal" plants. Over nuted them on both occasions. Use less if you have not already decided to do that. Then build gradually.

Yea brick, I have had a few cups of water on PH test. Straight out the tap is around 8.4 and after 24/48 hours rest it coms in around 8.1 but I have some PH down to sort that out.

As for nutes, I have Dutch Master Gold range A+B for both grow and flower but I haven't given any yet obviously. lol