What would you do if confronted by someone with a knife?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love that line it makes me crack up everytime i see it or hear it because i love swords and i saw a dude playing witha butterfly knife downtown one time we have a circle in the center of my city and he was just walking down the road playing with it like i used to and he dropped it and i lauhed my ass off and he said fucking lets see you do better and i took off my trench coat and took out my 36 inch short sword and started doing tricks and his jaw dropped but then again if you saw someone doing sword tricks inthe middle of summer in the main part of town where theres always a few hundred people walking around mine might to oh well good times

this has happend to me a few times in the past six months. always get the heart going. but i try keep my calm and just say. well if your gunna stab me stab me but you will waist your time as i have nothing. and walk away. only once have they actualy gone to hit me. i used the quick punch to the throat/adams apple technique to choke/wind them the stupid shit fell to the ground and i walked off and caught my train.

simple what you dont fear cant hurt you.

i know ill be flamed for that last comment .. but maybe im just lucky. i dont fear kids with knives. i know it will usualy do them more damage than it will me. :).

i keep my real wallet in my shoe and my phone and personals and pouch inside my pants when im on the street at night...thers always a fake wallet that i give to muggers, it's happened like 4 times and ive jumped evry single cunt that tried to do it when they were walking away lol

Anyone who is stupid enough to pull a knife of someone obviously doesn’t have the mental capacity to comprehend the consequences of their actions. For this reason I would keep them talking and just give them what they want. You only get one life, so why risk it over some material crap.

Having said that the simple facts are that you only get one life and for someone to be stupid enough to threaten my life would make me very angry. If it was one guy and getting knifed in the back wasn’t an issue I would stay calm and co-operate until they were relaxed and had a false sense of control then when the time was rite I would launch a full on attack and mess that mother fucker up. Alternatively I would follow/track the fucker and either inform the relevant authorities or take some Mt Druitt style back up with me. Either way you cant let people get away with that sort of behaviour.

My area is really quite safe and when I was in my last year of school I was walking home from the local 7/11 and this kid walked behind me and sed somthing like give me your wallet. I turned around n he is just standing there with his arms by his side he had no knife I think I had seen him b4 cos where i live in a little town on a highway. I just told him to fuck off n walked home. About a month later I was at Coles n I saw the little shit with his mum pushing the trolley. Had a good laugh. I dont know what he would have done with the money. bought another action man or something. Still see him sometimes at work :).

fsagertyaef was that 36 inch sword annoying to carry around in your trenchcoat?

Pillager