What would you do if confronted by someone with a knife?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i did fight the guy originally after id made sure he gave his knife to his mate but i hit his knackers with my knee, he went for the knife and i had to run. I always carry round a knife of my own but for practical reasons and i wasnt prepared to pull a knife on him in return. Although i cant understand why someone would do something like that just because i wouldnt give him a cigerette.

ive beentherew a few times and never gotten hurt but then again i always carry a couople knives for practical pourposes and protection thers only been 2 people that actually stuck around after i pulled out my 2 butterflys knifes and started walking toward them but my thing is im not giving my stuff up becasue someguy wants to pull a knife id rather fight im not a voilent person but you cant let them win sorry just my personal feelings best bet for most people that didnt take martial arts for a few years give them what they want its not worth your life but if you know that you can honestly take them if you had to go for it they deserve what ever they get and over a fucking cig fuck that shit i know ive need a cig a few times but shit empty your butts into a fucking bowl and get your fix shit crazy fuckers and yetah it can be rather upsetting to have someone pull a knife on you first time it happened was 8th grade and i just gave the bastard my lunch money thats when i started learning how to fight its a good skill to know how to defend yourself and loved ones

yeh, im luckey id learnt kick boxing for a while and then taught myself some wicked moves (mostly from kung fu movies :lol:) im luckey enough to have a brother in law who was a body guard in Jordan for 10 years so iv learnt how to defend myself properly but i pity the poor bugger he's going to pick on next. Next time its going to be him running with me and my staff after him, im not violent and have been in less than 5 real fights but he wont get away as running is one of my hobbies. (i know what your thinking, a stoner and smoker running, but i was running long before i started toking ::): ) Edited by jethroqwalrustitty

track team for all of highschool i lov eto run i gt almost 13000 steps a day exercise is great when stoned dont get me wrong i love to just sit and chill but if theres weights in front of me i always start lifting or whatever but i have always found running and smoking to be hard and not worth it is i cant combine them im not a voilent person i used to be never got in many fights but i love sparing with my friends and i only lose to my soon to be ex brother in law but hes a boxer and 6 ffot 8 250 pounds im 5'7 on a good day and 145 my only advantage in a fight is my mind and swiftness mst people get mad in figths but if you dont lose you head you can almost always tell what they are going to do but violence is against my stoner ways now so i gave up with the exception of sparing i have a first place and 3 3rd places trophys for ti kwon do(spelling???) and i learned jujitsu (spelling???) from watching a friend that was way to into it but its always better to just say fuck it hers my 20 bucks

im not that good at running but i do enjoy it but my lungs have gotten rather bad the last few months cigs suck ut i cant seem to o more then 2 hours without one but most of the time i onlyhave to run as in flat out sprint is when the cops are behind me hehe to many doughnuts they only caught me once andthat becaseu they saw me go in my mates house and he didnt know i hopped in his window so whenthey said a guy got in your house he was like come on in but i had dropped my weed and pipe on the run so i was ok they said i was fast and dont do it again fucking oinkers