Would you grow again?

If you indoor crop got ripped, would you start growing again?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would grow again but not where you are at the moment, not cause of a home invasion again but because of the police

If your neighbours know all it takes is for one big mouth or person and you could get ripped again or even worse be dealign with police because someone turned you in

imo it just isn't worth it to be growing in a place your a known grower it's just askign for trouble

when i got paranoid about that shit i kept a flick knife under my pillow and a baseball bat next to/on my bed. learn how to use em thou.

bit of martial arts background can help. but a big dog, a different area and a bit of money on some dog training would be the best bet.

oh and my other rule of thumb is never let anyone catch you asleep.

Woke up to a girlfriend sitting on the end on my bed the day after i broke up with her. Never gunna let that shit or worse happen. Make sure that if people want to get to you they should have to make alot of noise.

Edited by dicepunk

Woke up to a girlfriend sitting on the end on my bed the day after i broke up with her. Never gunna let that shit or worse happen.

how'd that end :) ::P:

as for weapons and training, i kept 6 inch steak knifes all over the house in the event we got broken into while home, training = pointy end goes in the enemy lol booby trapping any crop is out of the question for me, im just as bound to get caught in the damn thing myself as i am to hurt an innocent person or a pigger, in all 3 cases i would be fucked for a very long time :thumbdown

we cannot get a dog at all, if we bought a puppy, our cat would abuse it and probably end up killing it and the same would probably happen if we bought a fully grown dog but towards the cat :thumbdown could keep a dog outside but that would be pointless if the robbers are inside and the dog cannot get in :(

I would grow again but not where you are at the moment, not cause of a home invasion again but because of the police

If your neighbours know all it takes is for one big mouth or person and you could get ripped again or even worse be dealign with police because someone turned you in

imo it just isn't worth it to be growing in a place your a known grower it's just askign for trouble

i agree that being a known grower is asking for trouble but everyone i know has done something that could easily get them gaol time, they try and blackmail me, i'd throw it right back at them and tell them to go get fucked...

on monday we find out if, where and when we'll be moving...im fairly certain that we'll be moving out of this ghetto, but to where i have no idea, i sorta hope the move happens soon but i also hope they hold off a bit as i would like to save up a bit for the move...been told by my gf's mother that she doesnt want me growing at the new house for fear of being robbed again, i told her that since we have the growing equipment and cannot afford to buy the shit, it would be a crime not to grow and that regardless of what she thinks, we are gonna grow lol she said if we move closer to her bf, we'll go 50/50 in the rent and that she doesnt want us growing, i said our 50% lets us :lol:

i have decided that im not going to let some junkie cunt turn me off growing and i have a friend who wouldnt mind holding any amount of plants for me while we are moving so im going to start growing again and if i cannot finish the crop before the move, they are going to be moved to my friends house untill after the move and then they'll get finished off...the main thing that has convinced me more than anything to continue growing is the amount of money wasted on the shit when we can just grow our own and like i said earlier, i have the equipment and the ability so not growing would be a crime :)

after the move, im going to be pretty much a hermit and keep to myself instead of talking to the neighbours, if our crop isnt done, im gonna have to go another town to score and basically im not going to have any association with anyone while having the whole area think that we never leave the house, hopefully that will be enough but im gonna grow as stealthy as i can and still keep a knife next to the grow area just incase :smoke

I had an attempted home invastion. I screwed most of the windows shut, put motion detector floodlights at the front and back (you can get them for $50 each bunnings, and they plug into the light sockets that are already there). I got a laser triggered alarm on my back gate, and a wireless motion triggered alarm in my back yard. Both from bunnings for under $100 each and battery operated. I've since moved but I left my house for days at a time and never got robbed. One thing theives hate, is attention. They like to operate undetected in the shadows. If you have flood lights on them with an alarm going off, they won't stick around. Prevention is better than using weapons imo. You run the risk of coming across someone who is larger and stronger than you, and desperate for money, who will use ur own weapon on you. Or you could be outnumbered. As to whether or not to continue growing....well, only you know fully the circumstances that you're now in and you would have a better hunch than anyone else.