• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

world wide strike

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: if properly organized would you strike against bush&iraq (43 member(s) have cast votes)

if properly organized would you strike against bush&iraq

1. yes (26 votes [60.47%])

Percentage of vote: 60.47%

2. no (11 votes [25.58%])

Percentage of vote: 25.58%

3. maby but i want to know more (6 votes [13.95%])

Percentage of vote: 13.95%

Vote Guests cannot vote

fsagertyaef

fsagertyaef

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 Posts:
  • Interests:life
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt hps sunsystem 2
    1000 watt mh
i dont want to cripple the usa i want bush out of office

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

420beach

420beach

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
  • Interests:surfing, partying, fucking
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

B)
.................in that case, count me out. I don't understand the logic, the connection, or the relevance, that self-harm has with fuel prices.
What you are proposing can only further the pain.
Personally, I'd like to see what the majority of Iraqis are working towards, which is; getting enough local police and army trained to cope with the level of lawlessness left behind as a result of the power vacuum created from the removal of a malevolent dictator, so as to get their abundant oil reserves onto the world market unhindered, to take up the lack of supply verses demand ratio. This is what will bring the price of crude oil down.
With Iraq offline, Saudi is currently the biggest producer of crude, and they are at full production. Iraq has reserves far greater than any other country. The Gulf of Mexico was hit by hurricanes last week resulting in several rigs and refineries to shut down temporarily. These are what has led to the rise of oil, and the recent record peak.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, it only hurts you. Besides, the USA has over an 11 trillion dollar economy, so you and a few million of your friends could stay home forever, and it wouldn't make a difference.

fsagertyaef

fsagertyaef

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 Posts:
  • Interests:life
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt hps sunsystem 2
    1000 watt mh
yeah i know i was high when i had the idea askeda stoned buddy what he had to say and wrote it and tried to defend it but anm giving up ther is pride in addmiting your wrong sometimes but not always but we really do need to find a way to get bush and chaney out of office i would rather bush then the later by far but both of them are just wrong :thumbdown

but dont forget the numbers on ths poll and i didnt vote
B) :smoke not war

Edited by fsagertyaef, 24 July 2005 - 03:40 PM.

Frazz

Frazz

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 5345 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates

i dont want to cripple the usa..........

You don't have to, bush and cheney are doing a bloody fantastic job on the Unfortunate States as it is !
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Buddy

Buddy

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 Posts:
  • Interests:Motorcycling ;-)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 3x1000w HPS
Striking over the war in Iraq would be like shooting yourself in the foot, and the war will continue until the oil is under American control. I beleive that the answer to a lot of todays problems lies in the developement of alternative fuel.

Gas from the Australian owned natural gas reserves off the coast of east Timor is being sold to the Chinese in a multi billion dollar contract while Australians still rely on arab oil :peace: ....why???

Sugar cane farmers are doing it tough in Queensland because of falling world sugar prices but are not allowed to produce ethanol from the cane which could provide almost half of Queenslands fuel needs

There are many other alternatives to filthy oil eg. Hydrogen, ethanol, propane, natural gas and a few others.

Arabs with or without their oil wealth will amount to nothing, most of the revenue is controlled by either dictators or greedy arab royalty and the ordinary poor arab in the street, because of their religious brainwashing and constraints are not sharp enough to do anything about it.

Trying to educate them, giving them a free democratic society and a better life and some human rights for their women at the expense of our brave soldiers is like (example) "giving strawberries to pigs".

Five billion dollars a week is being spent on the war in Iraq, this money could have been spent on developing enviromentaly cleaner alternative fuels.

Doob

Doob

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 Posts:
Did someone say assassination...
and we all know all the elections are rigged :whistling
Doobies n' Boobies Have Ruined My Mind

Mushaman

Mushaman

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1887 Posts:
:peace:
Be compassionate: Don't say "straight", say "psychedelically challenged" !

My first Grow

AIrponics - Stealthy First Grow

My 2nd Grow

Airponics - A new beginning - Musha grows a variety

Mushaman

Mushaman

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1887 Posts:
whoops :smoke

:peace:

Attached Files

wildflower

wildflower

The Fractal Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 Posts:
i vote for a one year global holiday. Everyone Chills for one WHOLE YEAR.
yeh.
:stupid:
"Fear of the Unknown leads to Fanaticism"
"You think i'm a tripper? I ain't even stoned yet!"

Stoney

Stoney

Enjoys The Finer Weed In Life

• 420 Crew
  • 2615 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

i completely agree wildflower i need a holiday :scratchin:

cheerz

D.I.Y Carbon Filter
D.I.Y Worm Farm
D.I.Y Feeder Rings

Grows Dairies
White Widow In Dirt
Ice And White Rhino
Ice And Rhino Second Run
Check the blog ya'll Stones Blogage

THOU SHALT NOT USE MUSIC OR POETRY TO GET INTO GIRLS PANTS....... USE IT TO GET INTO THERE HEADS!!!

GUNS, BITCHES AND BLING WERE NEVER PART OF THE 5 ELEMENTS AND NEVER WILL BE

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.