what is the most potent cannabis strian

not only that, thc makes up the majority of the high but thc alone will give u a shit high compared to a bud with all the chemical compounds that are normally found in marijuana...

Excatly spot on there mate,

THC is just one of the physcoactive cannabinoids.

I would rather smoke a nice tasting weed and just more of it than, super strong weed anyways.

I would rather smoke a nice tasting weed and just more of it than, super strong weed anyways.

im very partial to tasty weed myself, i would rather smoke some fruity buds that take 3 cones to get me as stoned as if were to smoke 1 cones of pot that tastes like ass...

dont get me wrong or anything, i love 1 hit shit but if it doesnt have the knockout taste to go with, i would take a strain like blueberry or bubblegum anyday ^_^

no more g13 shit.so i wont go on with it.i agree with you guys i like to enjoy a bit more of the taste and relax to more than 1 cone.truth is ive had many cones of unamed and crap looking strains grown by the average joe and have sat me on my arse well and truly.what i look for in strains is decent yield nice taste and easy to grow and a good stone where i can still function if i have to.it does depend omn each individual though.ive had pot where ive had to say no after 1 cone and my mates pull 3.yet i usually smoke em under the table.i prefer my own homegrown.nothing beats a nice cured bud.

hey,

sorry but heres my 2 cents on g13

g13. which was openly available a few years ago.. was originally sourced off Pacific... it was only one of the two clones that she had.. It was a pure indica that had almost no internode stretch and wouldnt stretch when put to 12/12... When it flowered it needed 10-12 weeks to fully mature. Buds would have a deadly pungent stench but after dried and cured had almost no taste or smell... It was one or two cone knockout stone but theres not that many people looking for the smacked out stone.. The reason everyone loves it is as Indoor said its perfect for breeding from as it has no taste/smell and great structure to the plant...

g13hashplant (mjozs clone)

g13hashplant grew with double serates and ppl stem and veins (g13 was redish pink) it was also great structure but would strecth after 12/12.. As with g13 the plant would produce heaps of resin but yield of average at best.. Hashplant had a pungent hash aroma and taste.. Some people used to get a feeling of pins and needles when smoking g13hp hash on cones... There is no clones circulating of pg13 or g13hp that i know of... The only choice left is White Pointer (gws x g13hp) and 75% pg13 (g13xg13hp) hope that helps some