have you ever

have you ever lit your hair or cloths on fire while trying to lite a pipe or other smoking device  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:yahoo:

Yah , I got too much hair too , but you learn to not singe yourself with time I reckon (Unless your totally legless ofc.) Hehehe

But yeah , If you just mean a singe or two or a hotrock on the shirt or pants , yes ofc. heaps of times ... But I have never Lit myself on fire as the question states.

So ... this is really hard , whatever should I vote for , singing isn't really setting alite Hmmm :peace:

Nope too difficult.

I don't like voting anyway.

Seeya :yahoo:

Budman ... Out. (extinguished) :peace:

:blink:

One of the funniest things I have ever seen comes under this topic.

A Couple years back I was in a line up waiting to enter a venue to see a band/concert, had a few chick friends with us and this girl came running up to one of our friends (sara) all excited and jumping around. She hands sara a can of glitter spray to put in her hair so sara starts spraying it all over her hair from behind her. Then the girl stupidly wacks a cigarette in her mouth and lights her lighter while being sprayed.. (boom) her whole head was on fire, like 3 or 4 ft of flames coming off her head.. She starts running around in circles while we are trying to chuck jumpers and stuff on her head to put the flame out.. She was not hurt but her hair was a little burnt and smoking.. (I hate the smell or burnt hair) and she was off bolting home because she was embarrased. People started laughing hard as it was hilarious once we found she was not hurt. lol