poppy plants

allgood

Just registered here. Been an opiate addict for eight years. Just wanted to say that opium is for all intensive puroses the same as heroin. No it doesnt have DiacetylMorphine but it does contain morphine. It also contains codiene, Papavine, Theibane and about twenty other known alkaloids.

As far as what someone said about Thebaine being competely useless this is not true. If you are savy enough to isolate the thebaine your halfway there to making Oxycodone. A very enjoyable opiate.

The only thing different about heroin is the fact that it crosses the Blood Brain Barrier faster than any other opiate with the exception of Fentanyl, Etophine and Carefentanyl etc..

Those of you who want real opium and livein hot climates like me I would suggest ordering Dried poppy pods of the internet. These can be brewed into a tea and then reduced down to a puddy. Then perform an Iso extraction and you will have a smokable product. Growing pods will not yeild very much opium. Especially after the purifying process which reduces the weight drastically.

ANd if you are already growing pods and extracting O from them I would suggest that you sont smoke the product. Though its fun its a complete waste(unless using a vaporizer which you should do anyway).

I would suggest dissolving in grain alcohol to create a tincture. Laudanum to be clear. This is the least wastefull way to ingest O. Not to mention the alcohol helps the alkaloids cross into the BBB quicker. Be carefull though. It is morphine plus a number of other things that you are ingesting. Overdose would be very easy especially for those with no tolerance.

You could also, since this is a weed forum, dip nuggets in the Laudanum and then let them sit out to dry for twenty four hours. You now have opiated nuggets. A beautiful thing.

Im happy to have found this site and hope i am welcomed. Admitadely I am more of an opiate guy than i am a tetraHydrocannabinol coineseur. But I can help with all those with opiate related questions and I hope to learn some things when it comes to buds....