poppy plants

Hey Tom, I've never seen anything even remotely indicating a warning in Tasmania regarding poppies. Was that way back when it all started or something?
No, they were a major part of a security upgrade 4 or 5 years back, took a while for them to be designed and printed though. :;): Just behind my back where I took those pictures is the Burnie suburb of Shorewell, the drug capital of the north west of Tasmania, I was surprised that so many plants were left with them being so close to the fence. ::baaasmiley::

:)

I bought a very good book some time ago with the same idea in mind .. a small harvest twice a year of a few grms of opium .. the book gives instructions on how to make smoking opium from the tar .. you dont wanna smoke that crude shit mate .. not before 'cleaning'/cooking it ... get you fucked up real bad .. real quick ..

my intention wasn't to make heroin or morphine .. although the book explains in very simple detail how to take the tar thru the various stages and even on what you need to do to convet it to Herion HCL ... the last step from morphine to heroin is the one you need to be a 4th year chem student to attempt ... but to get good smoking opium is very easy.

I got my seed from Shaman Australis .. white persian and turkish commercial red .. been trying to germ them for the last 8-9 days .. no success .. i got something wrong .. so i have a tray of rockwool cubes laying barren next to my tray of new germing weed seed ... thinking of having another try soon .. got some commercial blue poppy seed and I have used a recipe from the book for seed tea ... it works ... and its easy to make .. so i figure the seeds are not treated ...they have morphine content .. its just you need around 65 grams of seed to make one cup of tea .. but that will give you a "ful" but gentlel opiate experience ... personal experience after reading the book. :thumbsup

Hydroponic Heroin: How to Grow Opium Poppies Without Soil

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

the book is by Robert N Bunch (BobBunch) and he wrote another great book i also bought a couple of years ago .. when i was in my early plotting stages for getting a grow started .... was going to do his 'high in the sky' system ... 50gall buckets hoisted into treetops in the bush :reallyexcited: ... its such a cool idea and he gives the complete step-by-step recipe for doing it .. cool read :thumbsup

Invisible Marijuana and Psychedelic Mushroom Gardens (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

also the best instructions for doing your own psylocibin mushies i have ever read :thumbsup

post-6261-1131845410_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1131845893_thumb.jpg

Guest medcannabis

Yep sorry mate you've been mis-informed.

Opium is a mixture of compounds

Heroin is a single compound = diacetylmorphine which is brought about using components of opium as the building block.

Heroin yuk? It's simply another compound in the world, it's fairly hypocritical to use one drug and look down on another. But yeah, I know you probably mean it in a nice way or something like that :peace: Lots of love man.