Yellow White

Are you growing them indoors or outside? Sounds to me there is either to much nutrients or if out side the soil could be to strong for them especially if you mixed in manure, compost etc. Give them a good watering so water runs out the bottom for awhile and if they dont pick up in a week or so, start again. Sometimes it is easier to start again and do thinks alittle differently once you know what you have done wrong, as we all learn from our mistakes :).

Cheers :D

i have the saem problem with a few of my seedlings aswell, one or two of them that i put in the garden have recovered and i got the shits with the last few that just weren't going anywhere and was ready to throw them in the compost heap, i just threw them in the garden to :D did it yesterday they are already looking a little better.

all my plants outside seem to grow real shithouse in pots so where you can throw them in the ground somewhere sensible with good soil and forget about them, apart from watering and occasional nute/ferts.

if they are inside then i can't really help you out that much :)

Problem Solver try checking that, should get you up and running again. your problem is included in the list but more elaboration is needed to make a judgement so have a read and see what you think for yourself.

They are inside in soil. They dont look burned. I am paranoid that they may have inadvertently got water with nutrient in it or too much ph down but I dont know what that would look like. It is the only pot I have with soil in it. I will have a look at them and think about whether they can survive being transplanted.