Yellow Leaves

In a patch of approx 10 plants of diiferent strains, one strain has yellow leaves which are not dry or anything like that and only on the bottom half of the plant. They look perfectly healthy except they have no green in them. Each day i pick them off only to find more there within 2 days. I stopped fert on this one but it still is happening. To look at the plants top half it looks great but just bald so to speak in the bottom half. It is happening to smaller leaves as well as the shade leaves. I want to keep her going as it is showing signs it is female. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Cheers :o

Two weeks ago i had the same type of problem with a couple of outdoor plants. The top four sets of leaves were perfect but from there down the leaves went yellow and the branches died so i rigged up four stakes and place shade cloth over the stakes to defuse the mid day sun.

Seems to have worked, the plants have grown about six inches and no further yellowing of anymore leaves.

Cheers