Which Bubble Bag Is For You ?

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like ot add here that the different size of Bubble Bag kits all work the same, they are all just as good as one another and will make the same quality hash, with the exception of the 5 gallon - 3 bag kit (more about that later). But as for all the 7 bag kits, they are the same in quality, the differnence is time, doing a batch in any of the kits takes appx 1 hour from start to finish, thus what matters is what is your time worth to you ?

For example, let's saythat you have two pounds (appx 907g) of trim to process.

You could do it in the 1 gallon - 7 bag kit which processes 2oz (appx 56g) of leaf per batch. Thus it would take appx 16 individual batches which would take 16 hours.

You could use either of the 5 gallon kits (3 or 7 bags) which processes up to a half pound (appx 226g) at a time and thus it would take appx 4 batches or 4 hours.

Lastly you could use the 20 gallon - 7 bag kit which processes up to 2 pounds (appx 907g) it would take 1 batch or 1 hour.

So your decision should be based on how much you have to process on a regular basis, how much time you have and how much your time is worth. The most common kit that people buy is a 5 gallon. However if your a grower or such, then a 20 gallon is going to be what you need.

Now as for the difference between the 3 bag and 7 bag kit. With the 7 bag kits you produce 6 grades of hash. All 6 of them will be high quality, but your 190 and 160 micron size hash is going to contain impurities, as though even thoughthe 220 micron bag traps pretty much all the garbage, things like powdered bits of leaf, the trichome stalks, dirt, etc could make it through. However all the impurities will be caught in those 3 bags.

Therefore your 73 micron hash is going to be your first hash that is completly pure and wil be the highest quality hash as the 73 micron traps the full grown, mature, adult trichome heads that are the most potent and flavourful.

Then your 45 and 25 bags are also going to be extremly high quality and pure, but this hash is going to contain the smaller trichome heads and will be a different type of high. Bubble Man would definetly be the person to comment on this in more detail.

One of the keys to making high quality and pure hash though a screening system is being able to control the micron size. Since Bubble Bags use a screen that is made a medical grade nylon that doesn not change micron size, you can control the quality of the hash by seperating it into its key parts. Most other systems dont know what micron their screen is or its only appx close to a certain micron size, such as with a metal screen system. Ore often it is made out of a material like silk screen which is a cloth and the micron size changes with the temperature of the water and with wear and tear.

One last thing I want to say something about is that there seems to be an issue regarding where the Bags are made. Granted I understand how it's patriotic and good to put money into your own community or economy by buying local. I am not saying anything against that. But for me, when it comes to buying something of this nature, I am more concenred with the quality than where it came from. For example the Volcano is the best vaporizer and it's from Germany. Many people find the best bongs to be Roor from Germany, I prefer glass made by Marble Slinger, it doenst matter what country he is blowing it in, because I know its quality glass. My point being is although I understand the desire to buy local, dont let that pursuade you from buying quality. And this is no offense to Porsche Bags or any orther loccal system, just my thoughts.

Meerkat

this is a selling point, especially to your grower customers who have a lot to process, their time is worth money to them and they can afford to buy the more expensive kit.

you chaps are in for a treat. I bought an Ice-O-Later kit in Holland a couple of years ago and have just bought a small 7 bag Bubble system on the recent uk420 auction for granny pat. The hash they produce is magnificent and all the better cos you made it yourself.

I don't see why they couldn't be made in Oz though. The screens are available in standard sizes and the bags could be easily assembled by the people who stitch hangglider wings together (for example) or make sails for boats. The technology seems to be pretty simple.

Hey what price are they looking to be pure?

If I missed that in the thread feel free to slap me

Best to talk to dondi , once it all happened and we saw what the retail was goign to be we decided against stockign them , however if they do come up with a solution to save on shipping then we will review this again