Potopia is Closed

I am sorry to be the bearer of horrible news but Rodwal has been busted for cultivation, he has aked me to pass on the message that the bust was not related to potopia , nor did the police link rodwal's identiy to rodwals internet name , do to these circumstances Potopia has been closed untill an unknown date , anyone that has delt with potopia

from supliers to customers do not need to worry about your information not being safe , rodwal and his webmaster have gotten rid of it .

Thanx for your time and lets all wish Rodwal the best of luck :D

Guest Eikel

Doh!!! That sucks harshly!

I hope poor Rodwal doesn't face any time in the slammer, money can be re-earned if it's fines, you can't regain time out of your life though... good luck to him!

Bad news for rod for sure but we all can help him...

check out cannabisworld, we are trying to put together a big auction to help with his legal and other costs during the battle ahead.

Rod has done much for many over the years, time to give a bit back to him.

stay safe all!

-ctg-

hard not to worry hearing this news when I have been emailing him to his wifes computer and would have my name and addy on it. potopia might safe but I dout his wife's lap top is. fuck . fuck. fuck. I only just got these clones and looks like i got to dump em. fuck. thoughts anyone :scratchin In saying this i do feel bad for rodwal as he's a top bloke :thumbsup . more info and help please guys.

I wouldn't dump them quite yet . I don't think they're going to raid everyone that ' s on his wife's computer . The decision is up to you , & on one hand it's better safe than sorry . But it also depends on the details of the raid . Did he get done with heaps ? Do the dirty rottens think it's connected to organised crime ? And if so they will definitely visit alot of his associates . Try and find out a bit more and then make your decision . Alot depends on you too . Is it a big inconvenience to dispose of them ?If you have access to more , then get rid of them . Or maybe just take to a friends place or family under a fluro for a week or so until you know what's going on . I wish you the best of luck on what ever you decide .

PEACE

Huge001

P.S i would also like to wish Rodwal all the best also . Nothing worse than getting pinched . I will definitely be donating .

Edited by huge001