My big beauties

post-768-1107248948_thumb.jpg

Isnt mother nature glorious?

These are about 6 weeks old, and just starting to flower. Ive just finished pulling out all the males and am left with around 20 females. big thanks to my chickens and cows for providing their shit so generously and to god for making it all possible. should be ready in about 6 more weeks. I cant wait!

nice one!!

I'm on my first grow ever. 6 plants, 3 are differnetly(cant spell) females and not sure yet on the other three! I have no idea what strain or anything.

I hope you dont mind me asking. but I have these plants in 10 litre plastic posts and I was hoping to plant the females into the ground around my garden, would this transition hurt them to bad and stunt their growth? They are probably a good metre high and have just started their preflower?

Any help will be appreciated.

They are awesome looking plants there Hark!!!!

haha yeah... sadly all of the bud from that plant is long gone everest. i never found out what strain it was, i just got the seeds from a nice bag of hooch and decided i'd give them a go. i ended up with about 2 and a half ounces of great bud from it! ive got some more photos from after the harvest around somewhere, i'll see if i can find them and post them up.

thatswho: I'm no pro but i'd say transplating them so late might be a bit awquard and could cause them to stress out a bit. but hey, give it a go if you really want them in the ground.

cheers guys

hark!

Great looking plants there hark, and welcome to Oz Stoners mate. lol

thatswho. You can transplant them, yes, but you'll be best off if you make it as gentle to the root ball as possible, and the soil you transplant them into must be similar in water retention and quality as the mix in the pot, otherwise you may have a long stall in growth.

You can relieve tranplant stress a little by using seaweed extracts like seasol, or b1.

Once again, welcome to hark, I look forward to seeing more pics from you in the future, and hope you enjoy the forums. :devilred: