Mite-Rid

AFAIK it still kills plants too. B)

My best bet for getting mites is white oil, 15ml/L three applications a week apart in temps under 30. Added to that a little, (10ml/L) of Success Naturalyte, and theres not much that can't be killed.

Mind you, azadaractin is still a pretty good product, that and whole neem extracts are great ways to keep mites at bay.

Dunno how you'd go this time of year though, it's been darn hot this side of the border.

Hot ain't the word Luke! It's positivley frying over West, having a job keeping the girls happy :thumbdown

You giving a helping hand over at uk420 spurious? B) Fungus Gnats must be different over that side of the globe, apparentley they're harmless?? :wacko: I wish that was the case here, we've had a few infestations over the hot months, in the flower room.

Yeah, I agree. When neem first made an appearance on the scene, I was told it was the new wonder 'cure-all' for everything. About 15 years ago.

I purchased what was quite an expensive product for the time, and hurried home to blast the mites with. I sprayed the gear on, and walked away confidently, thinking the job was done. Later, I came back to the grow room, and the mites were all defiently giving me the finger. I sprayed more....... nothing. I sprayed so much that the leaves were dripping in the shitty stuff. A couple of days later the plants started to die from neem poisoning, but the mites were still cranking.

The way I see it, billions of dollars have gone into research and development of chemical pesticides. I think I'll stick with them, from now on. lol