wattle trip

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au

sell all types of really cool plants to get off ya chops. Unreal website that are in australia.

Hey everest, the bloody Acacia longifolia wattle tress are everywhere in Australia. I think 90% of people should be able to find it pretty close to where ever you live

check out lycaeum and erowid under DMT. Heaps of information on types of plants and where to find them.

Have never smoked it as a freebase, only dried the leaves and smoked. Really looking forward to 50mg of pure.

The visuals were the best ive ever seen when just smoking the leaves. It was a really spirituial trip and something i want to do again.

Jack

2.bmp

1.bmp

3.bmp

4.bmp

untitled.bmp

Acacia longifolia has been tested by many people and all ive spoken to say its negative for what you want

These species are considered useful

Acacia maidenii (variable)

A obtusifolia (most useful on east coast)

also look at related species like A floribunda and longissima perhaps

these ar eeasy to grow plants in most parts of australia

condier them for averge planting or a windbreak

also email

gomaos@shaman-australis.com for seed or plants of Acacia simplex for those upwards from nthn NSW. Its a tropical tree bound to be of some interest

We seem to get a lot of posts in these forums about cheating drug tests, well how would you go with DMT? It is found in the human body, brain, spinal fluid, urine and blood. I wonder how they could get you on that one.

if you are refering to drug tests done buy blood the dmt would be tested for as it is a scedualed tryptamine most drugs are copies of what we already have inside us it is an overload they test for lol if you look in the back of a book called plants of the gods compairing brain chemicals to certain drugs it explains it allot better than i do :blink:

as far as a random drug test i don't belive they test for obituates or for trypamines , but if your driving on dmt you have a death wish

DMT is so obscure as to not be tested for

If its smoked then by the time the trip wears of its all but gone from the body prob broken down to some betacarboline or indole type substance - like serotonin is

if taken as ayahuasca same thing except the trip is longer becuase the MAOi slows the breakdown considerably

the only way they could get u would be to test u while u were tripping using some kind of GC/MS where they have the data for DMT in teh system

even then whats to say it isnt natural

rather theyd look at harmaline/harmine as markers which dont occur in the body in measurable amounts

but really.. they wont be looking

DMT is NEVER going to be a drug of abuse

if youve had a full dose (>100mg smoked or >400mg oral ayahuasca) youll know why

like for high dose salvinorin

only hard core trippers need apply (and ive seen them white as ghosts!)

if youve had a full dose (>100mg smoked or >400mg oral ayahuasca)  youll know why

:blink: agreed there the higher doses are not for the faint hearted he he and there should definatly be a watcher or no way out of your house he he

I had a friend nearly loose it cause he couldn't handle the fact he was a roof tile once he accepted it he was fine though lol

Yeah its not for the faint hearted or for control freaks

people who pride themselves on being able to keep their shit together under extreme circumsatnces are gonna get burnt the worst unless they totally surrender to it

and i guess this means youve gotta be prepared to be changed and i know this scares some people a lot

not being able to let go and go with it can lead to feelings of terror and panic

but if you accept it all and have faith in your ability to exist outside your comfort zone then youll go places. Youve gotta have balls to get into this stuff i think in the shamanic sense, like a mix of unwavered strength, inner serenity and a burning desire to know.

Its only my opinion but i think the value of the material is in its potential to rebirth the ego. kinda cracking open your little construct of what u thought was reality and allowing u to see the infinite possibilities of consciousness. Its like you can never really be prepared to experience what you find on the other side no matter how good u think your imagination is before hand. the thing i awlays hear is stuff like wow!, holy shit! and i didnt expect that!

and then u have to reintegrate this newfound perspective back into the matrix that is being everyday human. This psychointegration of multiversal conciousness and human social reality is where i think the potential to heal sickness both personal and communal lays. Its the keys to something very big indeed and having been through that door it helps put our own minor disputes back in persepctive as being so small and so trivial and so solvable if we just choose to

Hey guys,

I know i'm kind of bumping an old thread, but it's still relevant.

Jackfrost, i tried to send you a message..but your inbox is full?

I just wanted to ask a bunch of questions.. i'll list them.

1) Was that Acacia Longifolia that you smoked?

2) How many leaves did you smoke?

3) How did you go about drying them?

4) How did you go about smoking them?

5) Was it the green leaf you smoked or the yellow wattle bit of the tree?

If anyone could answer those questions it would be awesome, heh. I also heard that smoking Acacia directly doesn't do anything..but jackfrost's first post in this thread said otherwise. Anyone else tried it and had any success?

Please reply, cheers.

DMT is so obscure as to not be tested for

If its smoked then by the time the trip wears of its all but gone from the body prob broken down to some betacarboline or indole type substance - like serotonin is

if taken as ayahuasca same thing except the trip is longer becuase the MAOi slows the breakdown considerably

the only way they could get u would be to test u while u were tripping using some kind of GC/MS where they have the data for DMT in teh system

even then whats to say it isnt natural

rather theyd look at harmaline/harmine as markers which dont occur in the body in measurable amounts

but really.. they wont be looking

if youve had a full dose (>100mg smoked or >400mg oral ayahuasca) youll know why

how can they test for it when it's ALREADY there? :thumbdown: