When to harvest, with pictures

Hello everyone,

This is my first grow so I'm full of doubts and questions, any help will be massively appreciated. Plant is a blue dream auto, outdoors in fabric pot, in ok growing conditions but not exactly perfect. Trichomes.... Because I haven't any experience with how they should look I'd like to ask what your opinion is of what I currently have. They look kind of milky to me but I really was thinking I was 2 weeks out from harvest. These are my first pictures(sorry about the quality) so I don't have anything to compare with. Thanks for any help given.

post-68625-0-53433500-1644744243_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-48584300-1644744253_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-59037500-1644744261_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-49091800-1644744270_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-43530600-1644744285_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-63907300-1644744313_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-28592700-1644744354_thumb.jpg

post-68625-0-95983000-1644744403_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone,

This is my first grow so I'm full of doubts and questions, any help will be massively appreciated. Plant is a blue dream auto, outdoors in fabric pot, in ok growing conditions but not exactly perfect. Trichomes.... Because I haven't any experience with how they should look I'd like to ask what your opinion is of what I currently have. They look kind of milky to me but I really was thinking I was 2 weeks out from harvest. These are my first pictures(sorry about the quality) so I don't have anything to compare with. Thanks for any help given.Looks healthy and green mate.

Looks healthy and green mate, congrats!

I think you will get more swelling on the colas....  .....start looking for the amber trichs then you know its done all it can

There certainly will be more swelling BUT '...then you know its done all it can' I have to disagree with that statement.

She pushes out the white hairs, trying to attract pollen. When no pollen is found, those white hairs brown off and disappear.

But inside the bud new hairs are developing, swelling the bud internally, before the white hairs come bursting forward again

This process is repeated and repeated. And each time the bud swells some more

I allow mine to go through this 'browning' process 3 times, which usually takes me to around 12 weeks of 12/12 (I have gone to 16wks previously or the 4th browning, but didn't see any great benefit over 12wk)

"...then you know its done all it can...' Nope So long as she doesn't find any pollen, she keeps repeating

Each time she browns off the improvement both in flavour and stone is well worth the wait (and weight : lol: )

Merl1n

• Upvote 1