Need advice - beginner auto outdoor grow

Hey everyone!

New member here (first post) and new into the grow world.

Just looking for any advice and knowledge for my simple auto grows. Currently have 2x 14L pots with seedlings (4 days old) and wanting to increase chance of yield and overall health of plants.

Soil is a mix of peat moss, perlite, prem pot mix and soil conditioner (is this okay?)

Fertiliser is organic worm castings and OZI MAGIC GRO JUICE 5-10ml 1-2x per week (start in veg stage and introduce 1/8 to 1/4 dosage, eventually increase to full dose)

The grow area is in a north facing direction with plenty of sunlight, from morning to late afternoon. I'm located on the coast of south west WA.

I've been using LST tie down technique with good results, is there any rule of thumb towards how early to perform this? When is the best stage to do this with autos?

Any info on proper soil/mediums for outdoor autos, good organic fertilisers, yield increase, harvest or any knowledge on cannabis growing/biology I'd appreciate it!

Cheers!

- Mr. Squiggle

Edited by Mr Squiggle

Hey everyone!

New member here (first post) and new into the grow world.

Just looking for any advice and knowledge for my simple auto grows. Currently have 2x 14L pots with seedlings (4 days old) and wanting to increase chance of yield and overall health of plants.

Soil is a mix of peat moss, perlite, prem pot mix and soil conditioner (is this okay?)

Fertiliser is organic worm castings and OZI MAGIC GRO JUICE 5-10ml 1-2x per week (start in veg stage and introduce 1/8 to 1/4 dosage, eventually increase to full dose)

The grow area is in a north facing direction with plenty of sunlight, from morning to late afternoon. I'm located on the coast of south west WA.

I've been using LST tie down technique with good results, is there any rule of thumb towards how early to perform this? When is the best stage to do this with autos?

Any info on proper soil/mediums for outdoor autos, good organic fertilisers, yield increase, harvest or any knowledge on cannabis growing/biology I'd appreciate it!

Cheers!

- Mr. Squiggle

7 Tips and Tricks to Maximize Yields in Autoflowers
  1. 1) Prepare ahead. ...
  2. 2) Don't take the risk of transplanting. ...
  3. 3) Choose containers that drain well. ...
  4. 4) Reduce nutrient strength. ...
  5. 5) Keep an eye on the pH. ...
  6. 6) Light cycle. ...
  7. 7) Use proper training techniques.