Tolerance

RickJames

Question

Hey peeps, I use to smoke about a half oz per week and in the end I basically never felt like I was getting that stoned..

I stopped smoking for a bit over 6 months. The past month or two I’ve been smoking 1-2 cones on a Friday and Saturday night. I get absolutely ripped, chinese eyes, laughing fits, super relaxed and all that good stuff lol.

My question is, will I slowly gain tolerance if I just keep it to the 1-2 cones?

Cause I don’t want to gain tolerance and lose those affects.

I’ve considered only smoking on a Saturday night just to keep the tolerance as low as possible!

Cheers ✌️

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

9 answers to this question

You'll surely gain tolerance if you keep using 1-2 cone for 2 weeks. Then you can add 1 more for the next for a smooth transition.

Yeah I thought so, what do you think about only smoking 2 cones on a Saturday night? So just once per week, I’d still slowly gain a tolerance yeah?

Cheers [emoji1]

Edited by RickJames

Get some decent weed

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Got some good weed dude, like I said I’m super stoned after 2 cones (and I wanna keep it that way)

So, I was curious if my tolerance would stay low if I keep it to just smoking 2 cones on a Friday and Saturday night. What do you think?

Cheers

Edited by RickJames

if that's all you need, you shouldn't build much tolerance if any as long as it's quality

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Yeah quality for sure, I have been keeping it like that for a couple months now and don’t feel like I have gained much tolerance at all which is great. Thanks dude! [emoji41]

My advise: Mix it up a bit. Don't be smoking the same stuff all of the time.

By smoking a different strain your getting different cannabinoids. You system can be come used to the same smoke, by mixing it up your system is less likely to normalize to one single smoke.

Well, that's what I do. I call it mix'n'match, depending on my needs, depends on what I smoke.

• Upvote 1

My advise: Mix it up a bit. Don't be smoking the same stuff all of the time.

By smoking a different strain your getting different cannabinoids. You system can be come used to the same smoke, by mixing it up your system is less likely to normalize to one single smoke.

Well, that's what I do. I call it mix'n'match, depending on my needs, depends on what I smoke.

yeah dude definitely, got a few different strains so I’ll have a different one each week. Cheers!