• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

My question without notice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

OZ Stoners

OZ Stoners

Cannabis Community

• 420 Crew
  • 26670 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Interests:Uniting Australia's Cannabis Culture
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hon Dr Brian Walker MLC – Legalise Cannabis WA

My question without notice is to the people across all of Australia.

Being aware that many signatures are needed to form a Party, and without the support of a broad range of voters, access to Cannabis in your State will be severely limited and remain illegal.

My question to you is;

1. Are you aware that Legalise cannabis Parties exist throughout Australia?

2. Are you aware that becoming active in these Parties is essential to obtaining a voice in Parliament to speak for you?

3. Have you already signed up to join Legalise Cannabis Party in your State, and if not why not?

legalisecannabis-header-02a-480x135.jpg

Become a member online LegaliseCannabis.org.au

WE NEED YOU. Cannabis law reform will only be achieved if we organise and make the politicians take notice.

Hon Dr Brian Walker MLC – Legalise Cannabis WA, is a member of the Legislative Council representing the East Metropolitan Region in Western Australia.

Brian Walker on Facebook

Sophia Moermond on Facebook

Inaugural Speeches of Sophia Moermond & Brian Walker

The post My question without notice appeared first on HEMP Party.

iDVtErj9A7U

View article source

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.